CTET Answer Key 2014 – Exam on 21.09.2014 – Download Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Solution Paper @ www.ctet.nic.in
CTET Answer Key 2014 / CTET 2014 answers / CTET paper solution / CTET 2014 / CTET answers / Central Teacher Eligibility Test Answer Key 2014 / CTET Solution Paper 2014 / Central Teacher Eligibility Test Solution Paper 2014 / CTET solved paper / CTET paper 1 answers / CTET paper 2 answers / CTET paper 1 answer key / CTET paper 2 answer key / ctet.nic.in answer key / sarkari results / sarkari results.com answer key – available online
CTET Answer Key 2014 – Are you waiting for CTET Answer Key 2014 ? The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi has conducted the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for appointing Teachers from Class I to Class VIII on 21st September 2014 at various examination centres. The Answer Key for the above Test will be released in its official website very soon. The candidates those who have appeared for the exam can download the answer key from the website.
The tentative answer key will also be uploaded very soon in our website. The candidates are advised to watch the website regularly to check the answers with tentative answer keys.
Click here to check CTET Answer Key 2014 @ www.careervendor.com (answers now available)
Click here to Download Official CTET Answer Key 2014 for Paper I and II @ www.ctet.nic.in
CBSE had earlier initiated the Recruitment of Teachers through CTET and the online applications were accepted from the candidates from 15.07.2014 to 04.08.2014. There are large number of applications were accepted by CBSE. Subsequently the CTET was conducted on 21st September 2014 at various locations. Lacks of candidates have attended the exam at many centres.
The CBSE will release the Answer key in its official website within a short span of time. The candidates can then check their answers with the official key. The tentative answers will be uploaded in the site shortly.
Pattern of Examination:
The CTET examination will be of objective type Multiple Choice Question (MCQ’s).
- Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
- Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
- A person who intends to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II)
- There will be no negative marking. There will be 2 papers of CTET.
QUALIFYING MARKS AND AWARD OF CTET CERTIFICATE :
The candidates appearing in CTET will be issued Marks Statement. The Candidates securing 60% and above marks will be issued Eligibility Certificate.
- School Managements (Government, Local bodies, Government aided and unaided) may consider giving concessions to person belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- Qualifying the CTET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
How to Download CTET Answer Key 2014 :
- Log on to the Official Website http://ctet.nic.in/
- Navigate to CTET 2014 Answer Key and Click on it
- PDF file will appear on the screen
- Save it in the computer
- Check your answers
“All the Best to Candidates”