CISF Constable/Tradesman Recruitment 2014 – 985 Vacancies – Apply Online for Constable and Tradesman Posts @ www.cisf.gov.in
CISF Constable/Tradesman Recruitment 2014 – Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Constable / Tradesman Posts for filling up 985 vacancies
To fill up these vacancies, online applications are expected from interested and eligible candidates for CISF Constable/Tradesman Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format on or before 16.08.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – CISF Constable/Tradesman Recruitment 2014 :
Total Number of Posts – 985 vacancies
- Barber- 132 Posts
- Boot Maker- 31 Posts
- Cook – 401 Posts
- Carpenter – 21 Posts
- Electrician – 2 posts
- Motor Pump Attendant – 2 posts
- Painter – 3 Posts
- Sweeper – 191 Posts
- Washer man -173 posts
- Water carrier 29 Posts
Educational Qualification for CISF Constable/Tradesman Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- 21-23 years as on 01/08/2014.
Pay Scale :
- Rs. 5200 – 20200 grade pay Rs.2000,
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Motor Pump Attendant, Painter and Washer Man).
- Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred.
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper & Water Carrier).
- Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notifications declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric/10th class pass for service under Central Government.
Selection Process :
- The candidates applications will be filtered by checking the qualification, physical fitness etc in the first step.
- Candidates who got selected will be called for physical test which included running of one mile within 6 and half minutes.
- Now candidates who applied for particular trades will undergo practical examination on the trade in front of CISF officers.
- Now merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained from practical test, physical test and qualifications.
- After this candidates who come in first are called with medical test on successfully completing it will be appointed.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for CISF Constable/Tradesman Recruitment 2014 are required to apply in the prescribed application format along with all copy of supported document and sent to office on or before 16th September 2014.
Important Dates :
- Last date of application : 16.09.2014
- Last date of receipt application form (Far flung areas): 23.09.2014.