CISF Constable (Bandsman-cum-GD) Selection list 2014 – 123 posts to be filled in
CISF (Bandsman-cum-GD) Selection List 2014 – Central Industrial Security Force announced the final short listed candidates list for Bandsman cum GD. This recruitment is for filling up of 123 Posts of Bandsman-cum-GD.
There are about 141 candidates who are provisionally found fit and have successfully cleared the previous stages of recruitment viz., PST, PET, Written Examination etc.
The link given below shows the list of short listed candidates who are scheduled for the Medical examination from 22.12.2014. The list consists of particulars Serial Number, Recruitment Centre, Roll Number, Name of the Candidate, Father’s Name, Category and remarks
The successful short listed candidates will be intimated about the date, time and venue of the Medical examination will be conducted.
Final selection list will be announced for those candidates who found medically fit.
What should you do if you could not clear Medical Examination CISF (Bandsman-cum-GD)?
CISF informs that the candidates who are not medically fit after the medical examination by the Examining Medical Officer will be communicated to them with the grounds on which they are not fit.
The candidates can claim their Medical fitness, if they want to appeal, in prescribed Form "G" and Form "H"
The claim should contain the following documents :
- A Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner with knowledge that the candidate was rejected in the Medical Examination.
- The review Medical Examination should be enclosed with a DD for Rs.25/- towards Review Medical Examination Fee.
Medical Standards for CISF Constable (Bandsman-cum-GD) Selection list
- The candidate should fulfill SHAPE-I medical standard as detailed here under.
S – Psychiatric problems,
H – Hearing (Ear diseases),
A – Appendages pertains to the problems of upper or lower limbs, that is arms and legs,
P – Factor is related to other disease like Hypertension (High Blood Pressure), Cardiac disease (Heart Diseases), Diabetes (High Sugar), Obesity (being Fat –
overweight), Cancer, etc. and
E – Eye sight or Eye diseases.
- Weight – Proportionate to their age and height
- Eye sight – Check for details of Visual Acuity unaided (Near Vision), Uncorrected visual acuity (Distant vision), Refraction, Colour Vision etc – Click the link of Notification