CAPF Medical Officers Recruitment 2014 – 609 Vacancies – Apply for MO, SMO and Dental Surgeon Posts @ www.bsf.nic.in
CAPF Medical Officers Recruitment 2014 – The Border Security Force (BSF) has recently announced an Recruitment Notification for the Recruitment of Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant), Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant) and Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant) in Central Armed Police Forces (CSF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, CISF), NSG & Assam Rifles, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India for filling up of 609 Vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, interested and eligible candidates can apply for CAPF Medical Officers Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format on or before 14th July 2014. Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – CAPF Medical Officers Recruitment 2014 :
Total No. of Vacancies – 609 Posts
Name of the Post : Medical officers
- Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant) : 390 posts
- Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant) : 218 posts
- Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant) : 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for CAPF Medical Officers Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age should not more then 30 years for Medical Officers posts, 40 years for Specialist Medical Officers and 35 years for Dental Surgeon as on 14-07-2014.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the current government rules.
Educational Qualifications :
Applicants are advised to check the Advertisement for detailed Qualification.
Application Fee :
- General and other unreserved category candidates are need to pay Rs. 50/- as application fee. SC/ ST and other reserved category candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Application fee should be paid through crossed IPO/ Bank Draft/ Bankers Cheque of Nationalized Bank for Rs.50/- in favor of the DDO HQ DG BSF New Delhi-03 payable at SBI CGO Complex New Delhi (Code No.7837).
Selection Procedure :
- Selection of candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview and Medical examination.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for CAPF Medical Officers Recruitment 2014 are required to send their applications in the prescribed format along with fee receipt and all required documents send to following address on or before the last date which is 14th July 2014.
The Deputy Inspector General (PERS),
Medical Officer Selection Board (CAPFs)-2014,
HQ DG BSF, Block No.10, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Application Form : 12th June, 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 14th July, 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application for Far Areas : 28th July, 2014.