Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2014 – 124 Vacancies – Apply for LDC, Steno Peon and Other Posts @ http://calcuttahighcourt.nic.in/
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2014 – Calcutta High Court has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of District Judge of Hooghly for such posts under group C and D English typist, Lower Division Clerk(LDC), Stenographer Grade-III, Sweeper, Mali (Gardener), Peon, Night Guard and Farash for filling up of 124 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, applications are expected from interested and eligible candidates for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format on or before 01.09.2014 .
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2014 :
Total No.of Posts : 124 vacancies
Name of the Posts :
- English Stenographer Grade-III – 07 Posts
- English Typist-Copyist – 21 Posts
- Peon/ Night Guard/ Farash- 51 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 33 Posts
- Process Server – 11 Posts
- Gardener – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria of Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2014
Age Limit :
- For stenographer posts aspirants should age below 37 years
- and 18-40 for others.
Selection Process :
- The candidates will be selected based on written test and interview.
Application Fee :
- General/OBC Rs. 250 and SC/ST RS.150. Fees should pay through IPO payable at G.P.O, Kolkata.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2014 are required to send your application to this address on or before 01.09.2014.
District Recruitment Committee, Hooghly, District Judge’s Office,
PO Chinsurah, Dist Hooghly, Pin-712101.
Important Date :
- Last date for receipt of Application : 01.09.2014