BSSC Recruitment 2014 – 13120 Vacancies – Apply Online for First Inter Level Combined Exam
BSSC Recruitment 2014 – The Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Forest Guard, Asst Sub-Inspector, Stenographer, Panchayat Secretary, Revenue Worker, LDC, Steno-Typist, and other posts through BSSC First Inter Level Examination 2014, for filling up of 13120 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the BSSC Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online mode from 01.09.2014 to 11.10.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – BSSC Recruitment 2014 :
Total No of Posts: 13120 vacancies
Name of the Exam: First Inter Level Exam
Name of the Posts :
I. Category A Posts (Physical Fitness Test and Physical Measurement Test will be applicable) : 980 Posts
- Forest Guard: 693 Posts
- Dealing Assistant Sub-Inspector: 87 Posts
- Typing Assistant Sub-Inspector: 78 Posts
- Master Trainer: 122 Posts
II. Category-B (Physical Fitness Test and Physical Measurement Test will not be applicable) : 12140 Posts
- Stenographer: 155 Posts
- Assistant Urdu Translator: 96 Posts
- Steno-Typist: 182 Posts
- Panchayat Secretary: 3161 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 3636 Posts
- Reader: 02 Posts
- Knitting Instructor: 01 Post
- Revenue Worker: 4353 Posts
- Bench Clerk: 58 Posts
- Craft Teacher: 02 Posts
- Information Assistant Gr-I: 07 Posts
- Junior Accounts Clerk: 487 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BSSC Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age limit should be between 18-23 years for Forest Guard post and
- between 18-37 years for male and between 18-40 years for female candidates
- for remaining posts as on 01-08-2013.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should pass minimum Intermediate Class 10+2 standard from any recognized board/ university.
- Typing and shorthand knowledge is required for clerical posts.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.300/- for General/OBC category and Rs.75/- for SC/ST categories, payable at any branch of State Bank of India through bank challan form.
Selection Process :
- Candidates would be selected based on their performance in preliminary examination and main examination.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for BSSC Recruitment 2014 can apply online through the website http://bssc.bih.nic.in from 01-09-2014 to 11-10-2014.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01-09-2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 11-10-2014 till 11:59 AM
- Starting Date for Payment of Fees : 02-09-2014
- Last Date for Payment of Fees : 08-10-2014