BSF Constable Recruitment 2014 – 1670 Vacancies – Apply for Constable Posts @ http://www.bsf.nic.in/
BSF Constable Recruitment 2014 – Border Security Force (BSF) has issued an Employment Notification for the recruitment of various Constable posts in various department for filling up of 1670 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online applications are expected from the interested and eligible candidates for BSF Constable Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – BSF Constable Recruitment 2014 :
Total No. of Vacancies – 1670 posts
Name of the Post : Constable
- Constable (Cobbler) – 148 Posts
- Constable (Tailor) – 46 Posts
- Constable (Carpenter) – 04 Posts
- Constable (Plumber) – 01 Post
- Constable (Painter) – 08 Posts
- Constable (Cook) – 478 Posts
- Constable (Water carrier) – 299 Posts
- Constable (Kahar) – 04 Posts
- Constable (Washer Man) – 236 Posts
- Constable (Barber) – 107 Posts
- Constable (Sweeper) – 316 Posts
- Constable (Waiter) – 08 Posts
- Constable (Mali) – 07 Posts
- Constable (Khoji) – 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria BSF Constable Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age should be between 18 years to 23 years.
- Age relaxation and reservation for SC/ST/OBC-MOBC/Women/Physically Handicapped will be as per rules of the Government prevailing at the time of recruitment.
Educational Qualifications :
- Candidates must have passed Class 10th/ Matric & Certificate/ Diploma Course in Related Trade.
Application Fee :
- No application fee required.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Test, Trade Test, Physical Test & Medical Test by the Selection Committee.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for BSF Constable Recruitment 2014 are required to submit application form in the prescribed format along attested copies of testimonials and photograph to following address within 30 days from the application publication date.
Important Dates :
- Last date for receipt of application form : Within 30 days (from the date of publication in Employment News 12th – 18th July’14).