BMTC Recruitment 2014 – 374 Vacancies – Apply for Technical Apprentice Posts @ http://www.bmtccareers.com/
Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation Recruitment 2014 / BMTC Technical Apprentice Recruitment
BMTC Recruitment 2014 – The Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Technical Apprentice Posts for filling up 374 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, applications are expected from interested and eligible candidates for BMTC Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format on or before 18.08.2014 from 10.30 to 5.00 p.m.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – BMTC Recruitment 2014 :
Total Number of Posts – 374 vacancies
Name of the Post : Technical Apprentice
Name of the Trade :
- Diesel Mechanic: 291 posts
- Welder: 24 posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 40 posts
- Auto Electrician: 14 posts
- Turner: 01 post
- Fitter: 04 posts
Eligibility Criteria for BMTC Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age should be between 16 to 26 years as on 18-08-2014.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must pass minimum SSLC & ITI in relevant trade.
Application Fee :
- Applicants has to Pay Rs.150/- for General & Rs.100/- for Reserved candidates.
How to Apply:
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for BMTC Recruitment 2014 can send their application in prescribed format & all necessary documents to Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC), Central Office, Shantinagar, Bangalore-560027 on or before 18-08-2014 from 10:30 to 05:00 pm
Important Date :
- Last date for Receipt of Applications: 18-08-2014 from 10:30 to 05:00 pm.