BITSAT 2015 – Apply online for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test 2015 @ http://projects.bitsadmission.com/
BITSAT 2015 – Birla Institute of Technology and Science announced the notification regarding the Aptitude Test, BITSAT-2015. The date of availability of Application Form is from17 December 2014 to 20 February 2014. The other campuses of Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) are at Hyderabad, Goa, Pilani and Dubai. The Application Forms can be filled through the official website of Institute.
Courses Offered :
- BITSAT is a national level exam for admissions to
- B.E. (Hons.)
- B.Pharm. (Hons.)
- M.Sc. (Hons.)
- M.Sc. (Tech.)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates should have passed their XII exam with aggregate of 75% marks including subjects physics, chemistry and mathematics with minimum of 60% in each subject in years 2014 or 2015.
- Students can submit the Application Form after satisfying all these conditions.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 2090/ and Rs. 1590/- for female, as the application fee.
About Birla Institute of Technology and Science
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science offer various programmes at the institution in the fields of Computer Science, Biotechnology, Manufacturing Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Civil Engineering and Chemical Engineering and in some other fields also.Team: Entrance Tree
- BITSAT is a computer based online test for admission to integrated first degree programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad. BITs invites applications for registration to the BITSAT exam. The registrations for this computer based test (CBT) has commenced online on the official website. Please note that the last date to register is February 20, 2015
Eligibility Criteria :
- The candidates should have passed the 12th class from a recognised central or state board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics; For B. Pharma- The candidates should have passed the 12th class from a recognised central or state board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- The candidates should have obtained minimum of 75% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology. And with at least 60% marks in each of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology
- Only students who are appearing for 12th class examination in 2015 or who have passed the 12th exam in 2014 are eligible to appear for BITSAT-2015
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates should register for BITSAT- 2015 by applying in prescribed application form as given on the official website.
- The registrations for this computer based test (CBT) has commenced online on the official website.
- Please note that the last date to register is February 20, 2015
- The prescribed fees for BITSAT- 2015
- For Male- Rs2090
- For female- Rs1590
Important Dates :
- Last date to apply for BITSAT-2015- February 20, 2015
- Test center allotment and announcement to candidates – February 25, 2015
- Candidates to reserve Test dates- March 1 – March 20, 2015
- Candidates to download the Hall tickets with instructions- April 15 – April 30, 2015
- BITSAT Online Tests (Actual days of operation of a center depends on the number of candidates)- May 14- May 29, 2015
- Candidates to apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences to Degree programmes- May 20 – June 30, 2015
- Admit List and Wait List announcement- July 1, 2015