Bihar TET 2015 – Download Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Date @ http://www.bihartet.co.in/
Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test 2015 / Bihar TET 2015 – Recruitment 2014-15 Notification / Apply for Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test 2015 / Bihar TET Application Form 2015 Download / Check Bihar TET Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Notification
Bihar TET 2015 – Bihar School Education Board conducts the Teacher Eligibility Test (Bihar TET) Exam. Candidates interested in the TET exam can apply by visiting the official website of the Bihar TET.
Candidates interested in appearing for the exam should apply only through online process from official website www.bihartet.co.in.
The Bihar Government conducts this examination and recruiting the eligible teachers in the state of Bihar. Bihar TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Bihar
Eligibility Criteria :
- For class I to V – Candidate should possess senior secondary along with 45% marks. Those having degree of B.A/ B.Sc with at least 50%marks and B.Ed Qualification can also apply for Bihar TET.
- For class VI to VIII – Candidates should possess D.Ed/ B.A/ B.Sc with at least 45% marks and passed B.Ed with 50% marks are eligible for applying.
Bihar TET 2015 Application Form :
Bihar TET Application Form 2014 will be available online on its official website soon. So candidates need to fill online form before the last date. Candidates must read the instructions given before fill the form. Give all the details correctly as prescribed.
Application Fee :
- For Paper I or II: Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150 for reserved category)
- For both paper: Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200 for reserved category)
Bihar TET 2015 Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be chosen on the premise of UPTET Entrance Exam , Candidates who will score 60% imprints just they will be named as teacher(sc/ST Candidates need to score 55% imprints in UPTET 2014).
BTET 2015 Syllabus & Exam Pattern :
- BTET 2015 examination will be consisting of two different types of question papers.
- Expected No. of questions and details
150 objective type questions in each paper and 1 mark will be awarded for every right answer. In total 150 marks are awarded to candidates for all right answers.
- Paper-I: For Candidates those who wish to become school teachers of Bihar Primary School from Class 1 to 5
- Paper II: Is for those who want to get qualified for taking classes for All standards. This exam is for Upper Primary Stage Teachers where they have to appear in both papers to get qualified
Bihar TET 2015 Syllabus :
Pedagogy and Development of Child
- Inclusive Education concept and to understand the special needs of children: Addressing disadvantaged & deprived learners from various backgrounds, Addressing the Talented, Creative, Specially able Learners, Addressing children needs with their difficulties in learning, Learning & Pedagogy : to understand children learning and thinking process; how & why children ‘fail’ to accomplish success in their performance at school, Basic processes of teaching and learning, children’s strategies of learning; learning as a social activity, learning social context, other concepts of learning in children, understanding children’s ‘errors’ as significant steps in the learning process, Cognition and Emotions, Motivation & learning, contributing Factors to learning :personal and environmental, Child Development related to primary school: Development Concept and relationship of learning with development , development of children’s Principles , Socialization processes, Critical perspective of the construct of Intelligence, Constructs & its perspectives critically, progressive education of concepts and child-centered, Influence of Heredity & Environment, Lang. & Thought, Gender importance as social construct, Individual differences among learners, understanding differences based on diversity of language, caste, gender, community, religion, Distinction between Assessment for learning & assessment of learning for enhancing learning and critical thinking in the classroom and for assessing learner achievement, Formulating Appropriate Questions for Assessing Readiness levels of learners,
- Basic Primary & Elementary level mathematics fundamentals, Pedagogical issues : Nature of Mathematics, Place of Mathematics in Curriculum, Evaluation through formal & informal methods, Error Analysis & Related Aspects of Learning and Teaching, Language of Mathematics, Community Mathematics, Problems of Teaching, Diagnostic and Remedial Teaching
Language I & Language II :
- Language Development Pedagogy : Acquisition and Learning, Listening role and speaking, Principles of language Teaching, Critical aspect of grammar, Remedial Teaching, teaching challenges in classroom , to evaluate proficiency in language comprehension, material of teaching learning, Language Skills, Language Comprehension: Reading unseen passages, verbal ability, Grammar, inference.
Environmental Studies :
- Basic Primary and Elementary level EVS fundamentals, Pedagogical Issues: EVS Concept & scope , Environmental Education & Environmental Studies, Presenting concepts Approaches, Importance of Environmental Studies and Integrated Environmental Studies, Learning Principles, Activities, Scope & Relation to Science & Social Science Material of Teaching , Aids, Experimentation , Practical Work.