BARC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2015 – Through orientation course – Last Date to apply 6.2.15
BARC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2015 – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) invites Engineering Graduates and Post Graduate Science Graduates for appointment as Scientific Officers in Group A Posts of Government of India through its academic programs.
BARC invites applications from the Engineering and Science Graduates for the following courses. After successful completion of the course the candidates will be absorbed as Scientific Officers in Group A Cadre.
- One year Orientation Course for engineering Graduates and Science Post Graduates for the year 2015-2016(OCES-2015). Course starting in August 2015 will be conducted at BARC Training Schools situated at: BARC, Mumbai; IGCAR, Kalpakkam; NFC, Hyderabad; RRCAT, Indore; AMD, Hyderabad. Performance above a certain threshold at the BARC Training School will entitle Trainee Scientific Officers (TSOs) to a Post Graduate Diploma of Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI), a Deemed to be University and could also earn them credits towards M.Tech. / M.Phil. / Ph.D. programs of HBNI.
- Two-year DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme for Engineering Graduates and Physics Post-Graduates for the years 2015 – 2017 (DGFS – 2015). Course starting in July 2015 at: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) – Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, Roorkee and BHU-Varanasi; National Institute of Technology (NIT) – Rourkela; Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) – Mumbai.
Stipend and Allowances : OCES TSOs as well as DGFS Fellows are paid a stipend of Rs.20,000 per month during the period of their training and a one-time book allowance of Rs.10,000.
Boarding and Lodging in DAE or DGFS Institute Hostel is mandatory
Pay Scale : Upon appointment as Scientific Officer – Pay Band-III Rs.15,600-Rs.39,100 with grade pay of
Through Online test and GATE 2014 and GATE 2015 Score
Important Dates in BARC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2015
- Launching of Online Application Portal for OCES/DGFS-2015 6th January, 2015
- Last date for Online Application 6th February, 2015
- Online Test 12th – 20th March, 2015
- Last date for candidates to upload their GATE score 27th March, 2015
- Display of List of candidates short-listed for Interview on Online Application Portal 2nd week of April, 2015
- Availability based option on Online Application Portal to select Interview Slot for qualified candidates 2nd week of April, 2015
- Selection Interviews 18th May – 18th June, 2015
- Display of List of Candidates finally selected for OCES-2015 on Online Application Portal 24th June, 2015
- Last Date for Selected OCES-2015 Candidates to upload their preferences vis-à-vis different Training Schemes 28th June, 2015
- Display of Training Schemes Allotted to selected OCES-2015 Candidates on Online Application Portal 30th June, 2015
- Last Date for Selected OCES-2015 Candidates desirous of DGFS to give details of M.Tech/ M.Chem.Engg. admission in a DGFS institute 3rd July, 2015
- Declaration of List of Persons Selected for DGFS-2015 on Online Application Portal 2nd week of July, 2015