APGVB Officer Office Assistant Recruitment 2015 – Based on IBPS RRB CWE marks
APGVB Officer Office Assistant Recruitment 2015 – Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank invites online applications from the eligible candidates who have been declared selected in the IBPS RRB CWE examination conducted during Sep/Oct 2014. The details of the recruitment are given below.
Total Number of vacancies : 547 Posts
- Officer Scale-III – 12 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) – 33 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (CA) – 4 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Law) – 1 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) – 1 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer) – 17 Post
- Officer Scale-II (IT) – 2 Posts
- Officer Scale-I – 229 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 248 Posts
Scale of Pay and Emoluments
- Officer Scale-III 25700 – 800/5 – 29700 – 900/2 – 31500 Rs. 55,901/-
- Officer Scale-II 19400 – 700/1 – 20100 – 800/10 – 28100 Rs. 42,736/-
- Officer Scale-I 14500–600/7–18700–700/2–20100–800/7 – 25700 – Rs. 32,398/-
- Office Assistants 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7- 17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300 (20 Years) Rs. 18,689/-
- Officer Scale I, II & III : Two Years
- Office Assistants : One year
Candidates should have been declared selected in the RRB CWE-II examination conducted by IBPS with the qualifying marks as given in the link below.
Candidate should have studied the local language viz., Telugu as one of the language up to 10th Standard OR Native Language at 10th Standard OR Local language at any level up to graduation level.
Selection Procedure : Selection will be based on the IBPS scores and Interview. Interview will be held at Warangal or Hyderabad or Visakapatanam.
How to apply for APGVB Officer Office Assistant Recruitment 2015
- Candidates should have valid personal email-id as given to IBPS while appearing for RRB
- Candidates are required to produce the score card of IBPS if short listed for interview. Without this document candidates will not be allowed to appear for interview.
- Candidate can logon to apgvbank.in and click the "Recruitment" tab and fill the particulars.