AP TET TRT Notification 2014 – 9061 Vacancies – Apply Online SGT, School Asst, LP & PET Posts @ http://www.dseap.gov.in/
AP TET TRT Notification 2014 – The Andhra Pradesh School Education Department has issued the Employment Notification for the Recruitment of School Assistants, Language Pandits (LP), Physical Education Teachers (PET) and Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT) vacancies in Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad Schools through Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) cum Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) Posts, for filling of 9061 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are invited from the interested and eligible Candidates for the AP TET TRT Notification 2014 in the prescribed format from 03-12-2014 to 17.01.2015.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – AP TET TRT Notification 2014 :
Total No. of Post : 9061 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- School Assistant: 1849 Posts
- Language Pandit: 812 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher: 156 Posts
- Secondary Grade Teacher: 6244 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for AP TET TRT Notification 2014 :
- No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment to the post of Teacher if he is less than 18 years of age and more than 40 years of age as on 1st day of July of the year 2014
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should posses Bachelor Degree in various discipline based on their posts;
- For further qualification details, candidates are required to check the official notification
- Candidates shall be selected on the basis of marks secured in the Written Test.
Pattern of Examination Test :
- ( Special Grade ) SGT applicants will have 3 hours of time for 180 Marks
- ( Language Pundit) LP applicants will have attend for 200 Questions
- (School Assistants ) SA candidates will have 200 Marksall examination tests will have 3 hours of timings on after noon session
Method of Recruitment :
- The Recruitment shall be through a selection process consisting of Written Test and other criteria stipulated by the Government from time to time.
- The total marks shall be 180 for SGTs and PETs.
- For all School Assistant posts total marks shall be 200 (Two hundred).
- It will be purely based on merit cum roaster system as per the existing provisions being adopted by Government of Andhra Pradesh
How to Apply:
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for AP Teacher Eligibility Test are required to apply online through the website http://www.dseap.gov.in/ from 03-12-2014 to 17-01-2015.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 03-12-2014.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 17-01-2015.
- Date of Teacher Eligibility Test cum Teacher Recruitment Test:
- For Secondary Grade Teacher: 09-05-2015.
- For Language Pandit & Physical Education Teacher: 10-05-2015.
- For School Assistant: 11-05-2015.