Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank Results 2014 – Check Interview Schedule for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Recruitment @ http://www.apgvbank.in
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank Results 2014 – Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikash Bank, Warrangal has published the Interview Schedule for the Recruitment of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Cadre vacancies. Candidates who have been declared qualified at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September / October 2013 are eligible for Interview which will be held from 1st August to 9th August 2014 at the venue as mentioned below.
The APGVB had initiated the Recruitment of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and the shortlisted candidates for interviews were selected by IBPS, Mumbai based on the written exam was conducted at various locations on 28th, 29th September 2013, 5th and 6th October 2013. The APGVB has now declared the interview schedule (2nd Phase) for the above recruitment. There are 529 candidates were shortlisted for interview.
Interview Schedule :
The Bank have declared the results for Interview which is scheduled to be held from 01.08.2014 to 09.08.2014 at the following address :
STANLEY COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY FOR WOMEN,
ABIDS HYDERABAD – 500001
(Opp TO SUJATHA JUNIOR COLLEGE)
Note to Candidates :
The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Printout of Application Forms submitted online to IBPS for CWE & to APGVB for Interview with photographs pasted on them.
- IBPS issued valid Score Card.
- Copy of fee payment challan with a photo pasted on it.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document)
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10 th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- In case of Scheduled Caste / Tribe candidates, latest Caste / Tribe certificate issued by theCompetent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- In case of OBC candidates, the OBC Certificate in the format prescribed by Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority inter-alia specifically stating that the candidate does not belong to the socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India with ‘NON CREAMY LAYER’ clause based on income for the
financial year preceding the date of application and with OBC and Mandal serial numbers. The certificate
should be for the financial year 2014-15 issued on or after 01.04.2014.
- Experience / Service certificates in the case of Officer Scale II and III candidates. i) No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
- Bio-data forms: One original and three Xerox copies with photos pasted on each of them. l) Two Character certificates obtained from two Gazetted Officers.
Call Letter :
- The call letters for interviews will be sent to the shortlisted candidates very soon by APGVB
- There are two Boards for Office Assistant Interviews. Board ‘A’ & ‘B’. Candidates are advised to verify to which board they are identified for the Interview and report respectively.
“All the Best for the Interview“