AICTE – CMAT 2014 – apply online @ http://www.aicte-cmat.in
AICTE – CMAT 2014- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is conducting all India level entrance examination Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2015-16) for admission in Management programme for the academic year 2015-16.
The candidates will be given 2 opportunities one in Sep 2014 and another in Feb 2015. The better among two scores will be taken for admission. The examinations are computer based and sheduled to be conducted from 25th September 2014 (Thu) and 29th September 2014(Mon) as First Test.
Important Dates for CMAT 2015-16 (First Test)
|Registration window opens on||03.07.2014|
|Last Date for OnlineRegistration||25.08.2014|
|Print out of Hall ticket||From 12.09.2014|
|Computer based test dates||25.09.2014 to29.09.2014|
|Test Timings||9.30 am – 12.30 pm2.30 pm – 5.30 pm|
|Declaration of result||30.10.2014|
|Print out of Score Cards||30.10.2014 to30.11.2014|
The Eligibility Criteria for AICTE – CMAT 2014
Graduates in any discipline or Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for 2015 can apply for CMAT online.
NOTE: The eligibility criteria for admission to Management programs (Diploma and Post Graduation) is as mentioned below
|Management (PGDM,MBA and similar)||Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration Obtained at least 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination|
|Management (PGCM)||Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration|
|Management (ExecutivePGDM)||Any recognized Bachelors degree of minimum 3 years duration and a minimum of
5 years relevant managerial / supervisory experience.
|Obtained at least 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination|
Test Fee for First Test of AICTE – CMAT 2014
CMAT 2015-16 (First Test for any test centre in India
- General/OBC – Rs.1400 + Bank charges as applicable
- SC/ST/PD – Rs.700 + Bank charges as applicable
Payment can be made though online Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking or through Challan generated at this portal and to be paid in SBI after 24 hrs of generation.
How to apply for AICTE – CMAT 2014
Before logging in for registration please keep the following documents ready
- You need to upload your scanned photo while registering, hence keep ready a scanned clear photo of
yours taken on a white background. The size of this photo should be 140 x 160 (60Kb).
- You need to upload your scanned signature while registering, hence keep ready your scanned clearsignature done on a white background. The size of this signature file should be 60 x 90 (30Kb)
- A Valid e-mail id which you will be using at least for the next 6 months. All communication will be doneon this e-mail id which you will enter while registering for CMAT exam.
- A Valid mobile number as all information via SMS will be sent to this number
Create registration and username and password will be generated. (click the link)
- Admission ProcessThe detailed merit list will be provided to the respective State Governments for allotting the students through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure.
- In case there is no central counseling, scores awarded will
be used for admission in the AICTE approved Institutes/University Departments.