WBPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply for 598 Lecturer Posts
WBPSC Recruitment 2018: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has issued a job notification for the recruitment of 598 Qualified Lecturer vacancies under Various Engineering Subjects at pscwbonline.gov.in. Interested and Eligible Indian candidates may apply online on or before 13th August 2018. Applicant having recognised degrees/diplomas Qualification & Experienced can fill online application form from 24th July 2018 to 13th August 2018. If the applicant is desirous to apply for more than one post, he/she needs to submit separate application along with required application fees for each post.
WBPSC aims to recruit candidates for various subjects on temporary basis in the Government Polytechnics that come under the purview of Department of Technical Education, Training and Skill Development, Government of West Bengal.
WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Name of the Recruitment Authority||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC).|
|Name of the Job Role||Lecturer Posts.|
|Total Number of Vacancies||598 Jobs.|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Starting Date for WBPSC Apply Online||24th July 2018.|
|Final Date to Apply for WBPSC Jobs||13th August 2018.|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||13th August 2018.|
|Job Location||West Bengal.|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Name of the Category||Notifications.|
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
Total Posts: 598
- Civil Engineering – 82
- Electrical Engineering – 101
- Mechanical Engineering – 102
- Computer Science & Technology – 44
- Automobile Engineering – 18
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering – 40
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering – 3
- Survey Engineering – 14
- Physics – 40
- Chemistry – 28
- Mathematics – 39
- Humanities – 41
- Multimedia Technology – 5
- 3D Animation and Graphics – 6
- Chemical Engineering – 8
- Metallurgical Engineering – 10
- Food Processing Technology – 5
- Architecture – 5
- Mining Engineering – 1
- Mining Survey – 2
- Computer Software Technology – 1
- Petrochemical Engineering – 1
- Medical Laboratory Technology – 2
Unreserved Category – Rs.210
SC/ ST Category (West Bengal) – NIL
PWD Category – NIL
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Bachelor Degree/Master Degree in relevant Subject or its equivalent from a University recognized by Govt. of India / Central University
- In addition candidate must able to read,write & Speak Bengali language
Candidate should be upto 37 year age as on 01.01.2018.Age Relaxation are applicable to SC/ST/PWD Candidate as per Govt Rules.
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 – Pay Scale:
Bachelor Degree Holder – Rs.15, 600/- – Rs.39, 100/- plus A.G.P. of Rs. 5, 400/-
M.E. / M.Tech. degree – Rs.15, 600/- – Rs.39, 100/- plus A.G.P. of Rs. 6, 400/-
All other Posts – Rs.15, 600/- – Rs.39, 100/- plus A.G.P. of Rs. 5, 400/-
How to Apply for WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018?
- Visit the Official Website of West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) – www.pscwbapplication.in
- Search for WBPSC Lecturer Notification 2018 and check your eligibility.
- Click on WBPSC Apply Online link and enter the details in WBPSC Online Application Form.
- Make a payment of WBPSC Application Fees, and upload all the essential documents.
- Click on Submit button after re-checking the filled details.
- Take a print out of an application form for further use.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor