WBPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply for 200 Works Accountant Posts
WBPSC Recruitment 2018: WBPSC Recruitment 2018 application process to fill 200 vacancies for the post of Works Accountant in West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service has begun on the official website of West Bengal Public Service Commission, West Bengal – pscwbapplication.in. Interested candidates must apply for the post on or before 9th August 2018. Applications can be submitted online only through the Commission’s website www.pscwbapplication.in on & from 11.30 a.m., 20th July, 2018. Before applying for the post, candidates are required to enroll themselves as per “ONE TIME ENROLLMENT” scheme through the same website. Those who have already made enrollment at the same website (i.e. www.pscwbapplication.in ) need not enroll once again.
The West Bengal Works Accountant Recruitment Examination, 2018 will be held in two successive stages, viz., (i) Preliminary Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Question) meant to serve as screening test only and (ii) Main Examination held in 3 parts, namely (a) written examination (b) Personality Test and (c) Test on Computer Efficiency. A number of candidates to be selected on the results of the Preliminary Examination will be allowed admission to the Main Examination and a number of candidates to be selected on the results of the Written Examination will be called to appear at the Personality Test. The skill on Computer Operation and Computer Typing of the qualified candidates shall be judged by the Commission before sending recommendation for appointment to the Govt.
The Preliminary Examination will be held at various centres in Kolkata and in certain other districts in West Bengal tentatively in September, 2018 or thereabout. Only candidates of Kalimpong district and three hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling district, namely Darjeeling Sadar, Mirik and Kurseong will be allowed to appear at Darjeeling centre. The Main Examination will be held in Kolkata only. The schedule for the Main Examination will be announced later on. The Personality Test will be held thereafter in the office of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal, in Kolkata.
Commencement of submission of online application : The 20th July, 2018 from 11:30 a.m.
Closing date for submission of online application : The 9th August, 2018 (up to 12-00 midnight)
Closing date for submission of fees through online : The 9th August, 2018 (up to 12-00 midnight)
Closing date for submission of fees through offline : The 10th August, 2018.
Unreserved Category – Rs.160
SC/ ST/ PWD Category (West Bengal) – NIL
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
Total Posts: 200
- Unreserved – 100
- SC – 44
- ST – 12
- OBC (A) – 20
- OBC (B) – 14
- MSP – 4
- HI – 2
- Blind/ LV – 2
- LD/ CP – 2
(PB-3) Rs.7, 100/- to 37,600/- + G.P. Rs. 3,600/-
Gross emoluments at the entry level: Rs.10, 700/- besides D.A., M.A. and H.R.A. admissible as per rules.
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Recruitment 2018 for Work Accountant Posts:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Science or Commerce from a recognized University
- An elementary knowledge in computer operation and computer typing from a registered and reputed
Institute for not less than 6(six) months.
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali (not required in case of Nepali speaking candidates from
hill areas of the State)
- Not more than 39 years as on 01.01.2018 (i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1979).
- Concession in age: The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for S.C. & S.T. candidates and by 3 years for B.C. candidates. In the case of Persons with Disabilities (PWD), the upper age limit is relaxable up to 45 years. No relaxation is applicable to S.C. /S.T./B.C. candidates of other States as they shall be treated as general candidates.
- Note: Date of birth as recorded only in the Madhyamik or equivalent certificate will be accepted.
How to apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2018 for Work Accountant Posts?
- Visit the official website – http://pscwbapplication.in/
- Click on ‘Candidate Login’ on the left side of home page
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ under ‘Advertisement No. 23/2018’
- Register yourself first
- Fill the details and click on Sign up
- Login with required credentials
- Fill the application form, pay online fee and complete the application process
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout for future reference
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor