WBPSC Fire Operator Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 1452 Vacancies
WBPSC Fire Operator Recruitment 2018: Public Service Commission, West Bengal (WBPSC ) has issued a job notification to fill 1452 Fire Operator vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online from 13th June to 3rd July 2018 through the official website, http://www.pscwbapplication.in. In this article, candidates can check the details about WBPSC Fire Operator Recruitment 2018.
WBPSC Recruitment Notification 2018 Details:
|Name of the Recruitment Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC).|
|Name of the Designation||Fire Operator Posts.|
|Application Process||Online Mode.|
|Job Location||West Bengal.|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1452 Jobs.|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Release Date||11th June 2018.|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||13th June 2018.|
|End Date to fill Application Form||3rd July 2018.|
|Closing Date for Payment of Application Fees & the Challan for Payment of Fees in Bank||3rd July 2018.|
|Final Date for Payment of Fees through Offline||4th July 2018.|
|Hall Ticket Issue Date||Notify Soon.|
|WBPSC Examination Date||15th September 2018.|
|Name of the Category||Notifications.|
(P.B.-2) Rs. 5,400/- – Rs. 25,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,600/-.
Fee: Rs. 110/- (Rupees one hundred ten) only.
In addition to that, the candidates will be charged as follows:
(i) For online payment through debit/credit cards: Convenience fee 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5 – (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
(ii) For online payment through net banking: Convenience fee of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18%n G.S.T. on convenience fee.
(iii) For offline payment through bank counter: Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only.
Note : S.C./S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (P.W.D.) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Fire Operator Recruitment 2018:
Must have passed Madhyamik examination or its equivalent from any Govt. recognized
Board or Institution
Candidates Should Not less than 18 years and not more than 27 years. More Details About the Relaxation is Provided on the Below Advertisement.
(i) Minimum 1(one) year experience in fire fighting in any Govt. department or organisation or Public Sector Undertaking or autonomous bodies;
(ii) A certificate from Industrial Training Institute in any of the following disciplines –
- Civil Engineering;
- Electrical Engineering;
- Mechanical Engineering;
- Automobile Engineering;
(iii) Swimming certificate from any Government recognized club or institute;
Height- 167.7 cms (160 cms for Gorkha, Rajbansis, Garwalis and other Hill Tribes)
Chest- 81.3 cms to 5 cms expansion
Running- 1000 meters within 5 minutes
Ladder Riding- Climb a ladder within 20 seconds
Lifting and Carrying- Lift and carry a sand bag of 63.5 kg continuously for 50 meters
Running Up – Run up a three storey’s of staircase in 1 minute
Rope Climbing- Using one hand within 60 seconds
High Jump- 1.22 meters or more
How to Apply for WBPSC Fire Operator Recruitment 2018?
- Visit the official website of WBPSC, http://www.pscwbapplication.in
- Enrolment through PSC Application Portal (http://pscwbapplication.in/) for online application process.
- Signing in with the Enrolment ID and password.
- Selection of the Examination Name and check eligibility.
- If the applicant confirms the eligibility criteria and continues, the next web page appears.
- The applicant is required to click on “Application Details”. The application form will appear
on the screen. The applicant is required to fill up the details in the application form.
- In the next step, the applicant is required to upload scanned image file of his/her Photograph
and Signature one by one
- In the next step, the applicant is required to fill the Qualification & Experience details.
- In the next step, the applicant is required to choose your Exam Centre preference (Applicable
for few posts/Exam).
- Once all the details are filled in, the candidate is required to Review the details entered and
- Payment of fee (if applicable).
- Take printout of the application form for future use
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor