WBHRB Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 179 Posts
WBHRB Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2018: WBHRB Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2018 has been released to fill the 179 vacant Posts. Interested candidates who have graduation degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology can apply for the West Bengal FSO Vacancy 2018. The online application process has been started from 21 July and will end on 7 August 2018. Candidates can apply online for the WBHRB jobs 2018 through the official website: wbhrb.in.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board released food safety officer jobs for the unemployed candidates of West Bengal State. It is a good job opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Graduation passed Jobs in West Bengal. Candidates are advised to check the official notification of WBHRB FSO Recruitment 2018 before applying for the job.
West Bengal FSO Recruitment 2018 Details:
Organization: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
Name of the Posts: Food Safety Officer (FSO)
Total Posts: 179 Posts
Application Mode: Online
Online Application Start Date: 21 July 2018
Last Date of Application Submission: 7 August 2018
Official Website: www.wbhrb.in
West Bengal FSO Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
Total Post – 179
- UR – 62
- UR(EC) – 29
- OBC(Category A) – 12
- OBC(Category A)EC – 06
- OBC(Category B) – 09
- OBC(Category B)EC – 04
- SC – 28
- SC(EC) – 12
- ST – 08
- ST(EC) – 03
- PH – 06
General – Rs. 160 /-
SC / ST /OBC – No Fees.
Candidate Must Submit the Application fee through Bank Counter in Any Branch Participating in the GRIPS.
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal FSO Recruitment 2018:
- Applicants should have bachelor’s degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Bio Technology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Science or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University of India.
- Candidate should have any other Equivalent/Recognized Qualification notified by Central Government.
- Applicants should have completed training as Specified by the Food Authority in a recognized Institute or Institute Approved for the Purpose.
As on 01.01.2018 Shall not be Less then 21 Years & Not more than 36 Years. Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and PH candidates as per existing rule of Government of West Bengal.
How to Apply for the WBHRB Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2018?
- Open the official website of WBHRB: wbhrb.in
- Find the link of West Bengal Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Eligible candidates are required now to click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Upload a scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Then take a print out of your application.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor