VITEEE 2019 Result Announced; Check at vit.ac.in
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has released the result of VITEEE 2019 on its official website, vit.ac.in. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their results from the official website of VIT website, vit.ac.in. The entrance exams for Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Vellore, Chennai, AP and Bhopal campuses was conducted from April 10 to 21. VIT offers BE and BTech courses at four campuses throughout India. The VIT campuses are located at Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal, and Amravati (AP).
The VITEEE Counselling will start from 9th May 2019 onwards. “Counselling schedule/Counselling procedure/payment of fee details will be updated in due course,”said a notification available on the official website.
Of the 1.62 Lakh candidates who had applied for the VITEEE 2019, the maximum number-29,122 applications were from Andhra Pradesh, followed by Uttar Pradesh 17, 469, Tamilnadu 16,583, Telangana 16,027 and Maharashtra 14,798. Among the cities, Hyderabad topped the list for maximum applications with 13,574 applicants, Vijayawada 9815, Delhi 9094, Chennai 7943, Kota 6005, Vellore 2694 and Bhopal 1654.
How to check VITEEE 2019 Result?
- Visit the VIT Official website, vit.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the link “VITEEE 2019 Result”
- Enter your application number & Date of Birth and click on submit button
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take its print out for future use
- The counselling for allocation of branches to the short‐listed candidates is based on their Rank in the VITEEE‐ 2019.
- Common selection and Admission procedure will be followed through single window counselling in Vellore / Chennai / Amaravathi (AP) / Bhopal(MP) for all the B.Tech programmes.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted for counselling can attend in any one of the places viz., Vellore, Chennai, Amaravathi (AP) and Bhopal (MP)
- To take care of possible absentees, the number of qualified candidates is kept more than the number of seats available in VIT
- The fact that a candidate has qualified in the VITEEE‐2019 and has been called for the counselling does not guarantee admission to him / her. This depends upon the candidate’s Rank in the entrance examination / the availability of seats and fulfillment of Eligibility criteria
- Details of the various branches offered under the B.Tech programme in the current year, the total number of seats allocated for each branch at the time of counselling, the number of seats still available will be displayed at the counselling centre to enable the candidates to make their choice
- Based on the availability, the candidate will be allotted the branch and campus
- VIT is in no way responsible for information regarding counselling not reaching the candidates. They should refer the VIT website: www.vit.ac.in for information on counselling
- No change of date / time of counselling is permissible. If a candidate does not personally appear before the Admission Committee for counselling on the date specified, his/her seat shall be offered to the next candidate in the order of merit
- However, due to unforeseen reasons, if a candidate is unable to attend the counselling on the specified date and time, he / she can attend on a subsequent date / time, after duly intimating the office, regarding this. But the candidate can only opt for the branch/campus available at that point of time and cannot claim any other branch/campus as per his/her original turn / seniority
- After the counselling for a particular day is over, the number of seats (branch wise) still available for allotment on the next day of counselling will be published on our website
- If the mark statement of the qualifying exam has not been received before the date of counselling, the candidate would have to furnish an undertaking stating that if he/she fails to qualify as per the norms (minimum aggregate of 60% in PCM/PCB as the case may be), it would lead him / her to forego his / her seat and produce the XII hall ticket.
Counselling – Fees Details:
- Eligible Candidates attending Phase‐I counselling (Rank holders between Rank‐1 to Rank‐10000) will be allowed to attend the counselling only with a DD of Rs.50,000/‐ drawn in favour of ‘Vellore Institute of Technology’, payable at Vellore. This includes Rs.11,800/‐ (including GST) towards the counselling and processing fee. The Counselling and processing fee is Non‐Refundable, but it will be adjusted in the Academic fees once the candidate joins the Institute
- Eligible Candidates attending Phase‐II counselling (Rank holders upto Rank‐110000) will be allowed to attend the counselling only with a DD of Rs.2,00,000/‐ drawn in favour of ‘Vellore Institute of Technology’, payable at Vellore. This includes Rs.11,800/‐ (including GST) towards the counselling and processing fee. The Counselling and processing fee is Non‐Refundable, but it will be adjusted in the Academic fees once the candidate joins the Institute
- Candidates requiring hostel accommodation will have to submit the hostel fee of Rs. 1,00,000/‐ at the time of counselling by a separate crossed Demand Draft in favour of ‘Vellore Institute of Technology, payable at Vellore.
- Allotment of branch & Campus once made is final and cannot be changed under any circumstances
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor