UPSSSC Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 1953 VDO, Gram Panchayat Adhikari Posts
UPSSSC Recruitment 2018: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released a notification for the 1953 vacancies at Gram Panchayat Adhikari, Samaj Kalyan Adhikari, & Gram Vikas Adhikari. UPSSSC now started the Online Application for UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari, Gram Vikas Adhikari (VDO) Samaj Kalyaan Adhikari Paryavekshak (Social Welfare Supervisor) Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before the closing date 25-06-2018 from the official website, upsssc.gov.in. In this article, candidates can get the complete details about UPSSSC Recruitment 2018.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Examination Name||UPSSSC Exam 2018|
|Organized by||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name of Posts||Gram Panchayat Adhikari, Samaj Kalyan Adhikari, Gram Vikas Adhikari (VDO)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1953|
UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
- Gram Panchayat Adhikari (Panchayat Secretary) : 1527 Posts
- Gram Vikas Adhikari (Village Development Officer VDO) in Social Welfare Dept. : 362 Posts
- Supervisor (Samaj Kalyan Vibhag) : 64 Posts
UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates:
- UPSSSC Notification 2018 Release Date : 30 May, 2018
- UPSSSC 2018 Apply Online Starting Date : 30 May, 2018
- UPSSSC Application Form 2018 Last Date : 25 June, 2018
- Last Date to Submit Application Fee : 27 June, 2018
- Last Date of Submit Fully Filled Online Application Form : 29 June, 2018
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018:
Candidate should have passed 12th/ Intermediate from UP Board Or any recognized Board/ Institute. Candidate must have CCC Certificate from DOEACC NIELIT.
Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years. Age Relaxation will be provided as per govt rules.
Rs. 185/- (Application Fee Rs. 160/- + Online Application Fee Rs. 25/-) for General & OBC Candidates and Rs.95/- (Application Fee Rs. 70/- + Online Application Fee Rs. 25/-) for SC/ ST Candidates. PWD Candidates Should Pay Only Online Application Fee Rs. 25/-. Details of Application Fee is available in Notification.
How to Apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018?
- Candidates can Apply under Online Mode from the Official Website (http://upsssc.gov.in/).
- Candidates are required to have Valid Email Id & Mobile No as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this Email Id or Mobile No.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation Mark sheets to fill Online Application Correctly.
Scanned Copy of Recent Photography & Signature (In Prescribed Size).
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till Last Date.
- Candidates need to take Print Out of Filled Application Form for future Reference.
- All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor