UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification – Apply Online for 120 Manager, Specialist Grade – II, Assistant professor & other Vacancies
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification: Union Public Service Commission invites to the applicants to apply for 120 Vacancies. The Posts includes Manager, Specialist Grade – II, Assistant professor & others. The Notification was Officially released by UPSC Board in this month of April 2018. The Candidates who want to start their career in UPSC Recruitment can start applying now. Candidates can apply through online from the official website, upsc.gov.in. The last date to Apply online for Manager, Specialist Grade – II , Assistant Professor and other posts in UPSC Recruitment is 03rd May 2018. In this article, Candidates can check details like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Selection Process and other details UPSC Recruitment 2018.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Name of the Posts: Manager, Specialist Grade – II, Assistant professor & others
No. of Vacancies: 120
Apply Mode: Online
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: India
Starting Date: 14th April 2018
Last Date: 03rd May 2018
UPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
UPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Manager for Marketing and Trade||01|
|Specialist grade – III Assistant Professor ( Physiology)||06|
|Specialist grade – III ( Plastic Surgery) Ministry of Health and family Welfare||07|
|Assistant Geologist, Geological Survey of India (Ministry of Mines)||75|
|Assistant Director grade – I||01|
|Drug inspector, Department of Drug control||07|
|Legal Adviser cum Standing Council||01|
|Head of the Department (IT)||01|
|Principal, Government polytechnic||01|
|Training & Placement Officer||01|
|Workshop Superintendent, Government polytechnic||01|
|Assistant Public Prosecutor||01|
Manager for Marketing and Trade: Candidates must have post Graduation Degree in Marketing or Business Administration from any govt recognized university.
Specialist grade – III Assistant Professors: Aspirants who holding MBBS degree in first/second/third schedule from Indian medical council are eligible to apply for this post
Assistant professor: Candidate must have First class master degree in Fire or Civil Engineering can apply.
Assist Geologist: Contender must hold a Master Degree in Geology or Applied Geology.
Assistant Director grade – I: aspirant must have degree in Textile Manufacturing or Engineering from any govt recognized board.
Drug inspector: Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceuticals
Legal Adviser: Candidate must have degree in Law
Assistant Public prosecutor: Degree in Law with 3 years of experience can apply for this post.
For other posts: Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering
The Age limit for above posts are as fall under,
- For Manager and Specialist grade – III: Maximum 40 Years.
- Assistant Professor: Ma – 35 Years
- For Assistant Geologist: 30 Years
- Assistant Director grade – I: Maximum – 40 Years
- Drug inspector: 30 Years
- Legal Adviser: 50 years
- Head of the Department: Max – 40 Years
- Principal: 50 Years
- For other posts: 35 Years
UPSC Recruitment Application Fee:
The Application Fee for the UPSC Recruitment 2018 can be fall under,
- For General Candidates: Aspirant need to pay Rs.25/- for Application Fee
- For SC/ST/BC/PWD Candidates: Aspirants from SC/ST/BC/PWD are exempted from the Application.
The Salary Structure for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 can be fall under,
- Manager: As per level – 11.
- For Specialist grade – III, Assit Professor: Rs.15,600/- to 39,100 with Gp of 6,000/-
- Assist Geologist: As per level – 8
- Assistant Director Grade – I: Level 10
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Click the Apply Online link which is given above.
- Find the Relevant job Notification on career page.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Enter all the required details in Online Application Form
- Scan & Upload all the required certificates along with Photograph.
- Finally, Click on Submit Button to Finish.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor