UPSC NDA Notification 2018 – Apply for 383 NDA & NA Vacancies
UPSC NDA Notification 2018: Union Public Service Commission UPSC released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 383 National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA). All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before the last date i.e., 02-07-2018. In this article, Candidates can get the other details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, etc.
UPSC NDA Notification 2018: Important Dates
Starting Date for Apply Online: 06-06-2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 02-07-2018
Date for Exam: 09-09-2018
Date for Declaration of Written Exam Result: December 2018
UPSC NDA Notification 2018 Details:
|Name of The Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|No. of Posts||383|
|Name of the Posts||NDA, NA|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||10+2 of school education or equivalent|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
UPSC NDA Notification 2018 – Vacancy Details:
- National Defence Academy – 339
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 44
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC NDA, NA Notification 2018:
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Applicants Age should be Candidates must not born earlier than 2nd Jan 2000 and not later than 1st January 2003. Please go through UPSC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation.
- Candidates under General/OBC categories have pay Rs.100/-
- There is no fee for SC/ST applicants.
Selection Process for UPSC NDA, NA Exam 2018:
- Written Test
- SSB Interview (Intelligence Test & Personality Test)
- Medical Test
How to Apply for UPSC NDA, NA Recruitment 2018?
- Visit the official website upsconline.nic.in
- Click on career section.
- Search for “UPSC Recruitment 2018 for NDA, NA Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor