UP Police Constable Written Exam Syllabus 2018 Latest Exam Pattern
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board has Recently announce about the Recruitment of 41520 Posts of Constable. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates Filled there Online Application form for these Posts. The Process of Submitting the Online Application form is started from 22 Jan. 2018 and Conducted till 22 Feb. 2018. Candidates Can check the Detailed Information about the Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
About Exam :
Uttar Pradesh Police organizes Exam for the candidates to go Further in the Recruitment Process. The Qualified Candidates Selected after the Written Exam Merit, will be Proceed to PST/PET.
Selection Process :
- Written Examination
- Document Verification & Physical (PST/PET) Examination
Candidates who are ignorant about exam pattern & up police constable syllabus 2018 for exam, this article will guide them towards their final hurdle. Exam pattern & syllabus for UP Police Constable exam is discussed here:-
Exam Pattern :- The Exam Pattern will be as Follows:
- There will be a Computer Based objective multiple choice type.
- The Question paper carrying total 300 marks.
- The Exam Will be Based on the Subjects General Knowledge, General Hindi, Numerical & Mental Ability, Mental Aptitude, IQ and Reasoning Ability.
- The Written Exam Will have Negative marking. The Actual Penalty will be Informed Later.
- Level Of exam paper will be as per minimum educational standard.
- The minimum Qualifying marks & Merit Cut Off in the Written Exam, will be Decided by the Recruitment Board.
- Physical will be Qualifying Nature. There will be No Marks for Physical Exam.
b The Exam Syllabus will be as Follows :
Numerical & Mental Ability