UP B.Ed JEE 2018 Admit Card released on April 5 / UP Entrance exam for B.Ed. JEE 2018 Hall Ticket Released
UP B.Ed JEE 2018 Admit Card: The UP B.Ed JEE Admit Card is likely to be released on April 5, 2018. The entrance exam for UP B.Ed. JEE 2018 will be conducted on April 11, 2018. The Admit Card is an essential document to enter the examination hall. The Admit Card will only be available online.Candidates who have applied can download the admit card from the official website, upbed.nic.in.
The entrance exam for UP B.Ed. JEE 2018 will be conducted in two shifts on April 11, 2018 from 8:00 am to 11:00 am and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Candidates should reach their respective examination centre half-an-hour prior to the scheduled exam time. The UP B.Ed. JEE main exam 2018 will be conducted at 469 centres across Uttar Pradesh for that 2.34 candidates have applied for the entrance exams.
Registration Starts from: February 15, 2018
Registration Ends: March 23, 2018
Last Date to submit the form with fee: March 24, 2018
Availability of Admit Card: April 5, 2018
Date of Examination: April 11, 2018
Result: May 10-15, 2018
Counseling Dates: June 1-30, 2018
Commencement of classes: July 2, 2018
Last date of admission with certificates: July 10, 2018
There will be two papers Paper I and Paper II and each paper will be of 200 marks for which candidates will get three hours to solve.
Paper I will have questions based on general knowledge and language (English or Hindi).
Paper II will test candidate’s aptitude and subject knowledge.
How to download the UP B.Ed JEE Admit Card 2018?
- Log on to the official website, upbed.nic.in
- Click on the download the admit card tab
- A new page will appear on your screen
- Enter your Registration number, Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format and enter Captcha code
- Click on the submit button
- You’re UP B.Ed JEE Admit Card 2018 will appear on the screen
- Download and take few printouts.
Note: Candidates need to carry two/three printouts at the time of the examination.
Steps after downloading the admit card:
- After downloading the Admit Card from the official website, students need to paste the recent passport size photograph on the printout of the admit card and get it signed by your father in order to establish the authenticity of the admit card.
- Also, candidates need to put their left thump impression in the space provided for the same on the downloaded admit card. Then only you will be able to enter the examination hall.
- Students must carry the photocopies of the admit card at the time of the examination and submit one copy of the admit card to the invigilator.
- On the examination day, students must carry one identity card issued by the competent government authority like Voter ID card, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, PAN card etc.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor