UGC NET June 2019: Application Correction window opens at ntanet.nic.in
National Testing Agency (NTA) has opened the online application correction window for UGC NET June 2019 Exam from 8th April and will continue till 14th April 2019 from the official website, ntanet.nic.in. If candidates have filled wrong in the application form, here is an opportunity for them to make corrections in their online application form. For making any corrections or modification in the UGC NET June 2019 Online Application Form, candidates are required to visit the official website of NTA i.e. ntanet.nic.in.
The UGC NET exam will be conducted on June 20, 21 and June 24 to June 28, 2019. The exam will be for three hours and will be conducted in two shifts. The timings for the morning shift are 9:30 AM to 12:30 AM and the timings for the evening shift are 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
How to make changes in the UGC NET June 2019 Application Form?
- Visit the official website, ntanet.nic.in
- On the homepage, Click on the link “Application Form Correction – June 2019”
- A new page will open
- Enter your login credentials like Application Number, Password and Security Pin
- Candidates can make corrections by modifying any field in his/her application form
- Candidates are required to confirm the changes after making correction in the online form.
- Take printouts of the Confirmation Page of Online Application Form
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor