TSPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 200 Bill Collector, Assistant & Various Posts
TSPSC Recruitment 2018: The Telangana State Public Service Commission has recently released a vacancy notification for the TSPSC Recruitment 2018 of 200 candidates at Bill Collector, Assistant posts. The TSPSC Application Form 2018 has already been rolled out by department via its official website i.e. tspsc.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the official website, tspsc.gov.in.
TSPSC Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Examination Name||Telangana State Recruitment 2018|
|Organized by||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||Bill Collector, Assistant|
|Total Number of Vacancies||200|
TSPSC Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
Bill Collector – 124 Posts
Assistant Accounts Officer Grade II – 13 Posts
Assistant Stores Officer Grade II – 55 Posts
Data Processing Assistant Grade II – 08 Posts
TSPSC Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates:
TSPSC Notification 2018 Release Date – 19th July
TSPSC 2018 Apply Online Starting Date – 25th July
TSPSC Application Form 2018 Last Date – 10th August 2018
Last Date to Pay Fee – 10th August
General / OBC – Rs. 200/-
ST/SC/PWD – Nil/-
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Recruitment 2018:
Bill Collector -Must possess a Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC.
Assistant Accounts Officer Grade-II -B.Com from any University recognized by UGC, and proficiency in accounts.
Assistant Stores Officer Grade – II -B.Com from any University recognized by UGC, and proficiency in Computer applications
Data Processing Assistant Grade-II -Graduation from any University recognized by UGC and proficiency in Computer applications.
- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2018 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
- Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2000.
- Maximum Age (44 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1974. The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules.
TSPSC Recruitment 2018 – Pay Scale Details:
Bill Collector – Rs.16,400 -49,870/
Assistant Accounts Officer Grade II – Rs.16,400 -49,870/
Assistant Stores Officer Grade II – Rs.16,400 -49,870/
Data Processing Assistant Grade II – Rs.16,400 -49,870/
How to apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Log on to TSPSC Careers Page at official website to www.tspsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of TSPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form for future use
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor