TS Polycet Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2018 – Check Subject Wise Topics
TS Polycet Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2018 : TS Polycet Syllabus 2018 is prescribed by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana. It is the authority which conducts state level examination called as TS Polycet (Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test). This exam is conducted for admission to all diploma courses in engineering/non-engineering/technology offered at polytechnics/Institutions. Check this article to get complete information about TS Polycet 2018 Syllabus.
TS Polycet Syllabus 2018
The TS Polycet syllabus contain topics & chapters of given subjects such as Mathematics, Physicsand Chemistry. It is comprised of Class X (SSC examination) subjects. The syllabus has been prescribed by the Board of Secondary Education, Telangana State.
Syllabus of Mathematics:
- Real Numbers
- Number System
- Quadratic Equations
- Linear Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Surface Areas & Volume
- Mathematical Modeling
Syllabus of Physics:
- A structure of Atom
- Chemical Bonding
- Carbon & its Compounds
- Classification of Elements
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chemical Equations & Reactions
- Acids, Bases & Salts
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface
- Human Eye & Colorful World
- Reflection of Light
Syllabus of Chemistry:
- The States of Matter
- Surface Chemistry
- Redox Reactions
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium
- Phase equilibria & Solutions
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing nitrogen
- Chemical Kinetics
- Atomic Structure
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Urea and malonic ester
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing oxygen
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing halogens
- Biomolecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13)
- Environmental Chemistry, etc
TS Polycet Exam Pattern 2018
The examination will be conducted on 21st April 2018. The exam pattern details are given below:
The question paper for CET for admission to the polytechnic comprises of 120 multiple choice questions. Each question has four answers. Out of these four, candidates have to choose an appropriate answer. The exam will be conducted via the offline mode (pen-paper mode). The question will be asked in English & Telugu language. The exam duration will be 2 hours. For correct answer, one mark will be allotted to the candidates. There is no negative marking for wrong answer.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized through offline mode (pen & paper based).
- Exam Duration: The duration of the exam will be two hours of only one paper.
- Subjects: The questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- Number of Questions: The question paper will be consisting of 120 questions.
- Type of Questions: The question will be multiple choice types with a choice of four responses for each question.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English & Telugu language.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 120 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, one mark will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for incorrect response.
- Answering Mode: Candidates can mark their correct answer with HB/2B pencil only. Don’t use ball point to mark answers under any circumstances.
Telangana CEEP 2018 Exam Pattern
TS POLYCET 2018 Exam Pattern
|Telangana State Polycet Exam Paper Pattern 2018 (Latest)|
|S.No||Sections||Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks||Duration|
Exam Day Instructions
Don’t bring logarithmic tables, pagers, calculators, cell phone or any other supporting electronic gadgets in the examination hall.
Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall till 12 Noon, i.e. one hour after the commencement of the examination.
Candidates have to return the response sheet to the examiner before leaving exam hall.
Candidates can only take the question paper booklet with them.
How to fill up & Answer OMR Response Sheet
On exam day, the examiner will provide a specially designed Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Response Sheet (Answer Sheet) to the candidates.
Candidates have to marks their answer & other relevant data on answer sheet.
Candidates can go through the instructions for marking the answers & other entries on the OMR response sheet thoroughly.
Candidates are advised not to draw or make any marks on the response sheet.
Candidates have to read the instruction sheet carefully before starting to answer the questions.
Candidates have to mark the correct answer in the OMR response sheet by shading in Dark the appropriate circle with HB/2B pencil only.
Best wishes – Gc tutor