TS Polycet 2018 Application Form / Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2018 Application form Released – Apply Online Here
TS Polycet 2018 Application Form has been released from 14th March 2018. State Board of Technical Education & Training Telangana, Hyderabad conducts the TS Polycet entrance exam. Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance test to offer admission in all diploma courses in engineering & non-engineering/technology. Candidates can get admission in Government/Aided and Unaided polytechnics/institutions in the state. In this article candidates can get the complete information of TS Polycet application for 2018.
TS Polycet 2018 application form has been released from 14th March 2018. Click here to fill the application.
The TS Polycet online application form can be submitted through online mode from the website.
- TS Polycet online application form has been released through online mode.
- No other mode will be entertained to access the application form.
- The online registration has been started from 14th March 2018.
- The last date to register online on the website is 11th April 2018.
- Fill the application form carefully and affix the passport size photograph in the application form.
- Take the printout of the filled-in application form for further procedure of admission.
TS Polycet application fee is Rs. 220/- for SC/ST and Rs. 350/- for General candidates. Candidates can pay the application fee through any of the nearest AP Online/payment gateway/net banking/Help line centers.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria given below
- Nationality: Candidate should be of Indian nationality.
- Domicile: Applying candidate must have the domicile certificate of Telangana/AP state.
- Qualification: Candidates those pass the SSC or its equivalent exam from Telangana/AP board are eligible to apply.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those compartmentally passed or appearing are also eligible to apply.
- Subjects: It is mandatory to pass in all subjects to appear in the exam. Mathematics is a compulsory subject to have in the qualifying exam.
TS POLYCET Application Form Dates / TS Polycet Exam Dates 2018
The official application dates of TS Polycet 2018 are given below:
|Online application starts||14th March 2018|
|Last date to fill online application form||11th April 2018|
|TS POLYCET Exam date||21st April 2018 (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Declaration of Result||28th April 2018|
|Counselling starts from||1st week of July 2018|
How to Apply for TS Polycet 2018 ?
HOW TO APPLY for POLYCET-2018?
For convenience of the candidate ONLINE filling of application for POLYCET-2018 is facilitated by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, TS Hyderabad.
Student can approach any of the nearest TS-Online/Payment gateway/Net banking/Coordinating cum Help Line centres (Polytechnics).
- Visit the official website link and click on that link (link is given above).
- Click on ‘File Application’ and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the 10th class ticket no., year of passing and Date of Birth, name, address, email ID, mobile number, etc in the application form.
- Select the exam centre from the given table of examination/helpline centers.
- Click on browse button, select file and click on “Upload” and upload the scanned image of photograph and signature.
- Click on payment mode and pay the requisite amount of the application fee.
- Candidates can also check their status of the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
TS Polycet Hall Ticket 2018
Candidates have to visit the help line centres to get their TS Polycet 2018 hall ticket. Candidates can also download their hall ticket through the official website. The hall ticket will be available after 2-3 days of submitting application form. In case of any error in the hall ticket, candidates are advised to contact the help line centers. If any candidate found with wrong data then, they will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
TS Polycet Result 2018
The TS Polycet 2018 result is expected to be announced on 28th April 2018. Candidate must score 36% marks out of 120 to qualify the examination. Rank card will be issued within one week from the date of declaration the result. The marks obtained by the candidate will be considered for making rank list. On the basis of rank, the admission will be offered in the diploma courses.
TS Polycet Counselling 2018
Web counselling will be conducted for the qualifiers of TS Polycet 2018. Candidates are required to attend the counselling with original documents as prescribed by the authority. The seat allotment details will be intimated on the website by the exam conducting authority. The admission to the Diploma courses will be provided on the basis of TS Polycet 2018 scores.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling:
TS POLYCET 2018 Admit card & Rank card
Any ID Proof
SLC/HSC Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
For Details Contact
DTE website : http://www.dtets.cgg.gov.in Ph : 040-24615669
SBTET website :1. http://www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in Ph: 040-23221191/23222692
Help Desk : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Toll Free No : 18005995577
Best wishes –Gc Tutor