TS PGECET Results 2018 declared / Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Rank Card Released
The results for the Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) were declared today after 11 am on the official website – pgecet.tsche.ac.in. The students can visit the official website to check their result.
Here’s download link – click here
TS PGECET Results 2018 is now available at Manabadi – Click here to check results
TSPGECET is a State Level Common Entrance Test for Admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy / M.Arch ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for the academic year 2018-19 conducted by Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), a Statutory body of the Government of Telangana., Hyderabad.
Here’s how to check the TS PGECET Results 2018:
1) Open the official website – pgecet.tsche.ac.in
2) On the homepage, you will find the link for the result
3) Click on the result link
4) It will redirect you to a new page
5) Enter your details such as name, roll number and click on submit
6) Your result will be displayed online
7) Download your result and take a print out for future reference
Details Available in TS PGECET Result 2018
The following details will be present in the TS PGECET 2018 result:
- Candidate’s Name
- Name of Candidate’s Father
- Name of the Attempted Paper
- TS PGECET 2018 Rank
- Secured Scores in TS PGECET 2018
- Obtained Percentile in Examination
- Exam Qualification Status of the Candidate
Highlights of TS PGECET Result 2018
- The result of TS PGECET 2018 will be published in online mode.
- The scores and ranks will be allotted to the candidates through the published result.
- The rank card will also be released for the candidates.
- Allotment of seats during counselling will be done on the basis of the candidates’ secure ranks.
- GATE qualified candidates do not have to attempt the entrance examination.
TS PGECET Scores
- TS PGECET 2018 Score can be calculated using a formula available on the official website.
- TS PGECET Score is the most important term used for admission and in declaring cutoffs for counselling and admission process.
TS PGECET Percentile
- TS PGECET 2018 Percentile is the percentage of people behind a candidate (as per rank) in the exam.
- The lower the candidates’ rank, higher will be the percentile. The first rank holder (toppers) percentile is considered to be 100 and the last rank holders percentile is 0.
Tie-break in TS PGECET 2018 Merit List:
When two or more candidates have scored equal marks in TS PGECET, it leads to a tie in TS PGECET merit list and result. In such case, the candidates with equal marks cannot be given the same merit. APSCHE has defined a proper grounds of tie-breaking ruled, they are as follows:
- Candidates with more marks in qualifying degree examination will be preferred over the other candidate, in the case of equal marks scored in TS PGECET entrance exam.
- In the case candidates have secured equal marks in the qualifying degree examination too, the tie will be broken by giving preference to candidates older in age.
- If the candidates are of same age, then the tie in TS PGECET merit list 2018 will be broken by draw of lots.
TS PGECET 2018 Cutoff
The cut offs are the minimum marks that a candidate must score in order to get his/her name in the merit list. TS PGECET Cut Off marks are different for each stream. The cut off marks for each stream depends upon the following parameters:
- Total number of registrations
- Candidates who appeared for the exam
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Total seats available
- A sectional score of the candidate
The cut off marks are different for each stream. The streams based cut off marks will be altered with the category details also. According to the past year score analysis, following points must be kept in mind:
- General category candidates have to score a total of 25% marks to clear the exam i.e. 30 marks.
- OBC students need to score 25% marks too.
- SC/ST candidates need to score only 20% marks.
Quick Facts Related to Counselling
- Participating colleges will give first preference to GATE/ GPAT qualifiers to fill in the seats.
- The leftover seats is alone available for TS PGECET candidates.
- The notification itself is a call for web counseling. No separate call letters are sent to the individual candidates.
- Mere attending the web counseling does not guarantee a seat.
- Candidates have to pay non-refundable processing fee of INR 500 for SC/ST candidates and INR 1000 for others at the time of certificate verification.
TS PGECET 2018 Counselling
TS PGECET 2018 Counselling will begin after a few weeks of result announcement. The counselling will be organized in two stages, i.e. document verification & choice filling. Candidates, those who will qualify the examination only they are eligible to appear in the counselling process. It will be started in the last week of August 2017. Candidates may fill the choices of courses/colleges, according to their preferences. The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of filled choices, rank, seat availability, etc.
According to the secured ranks, the candidates will be called in for the counselling session. The candidates will have to register for the counselling and pay the required fee. After choice filling, the candidates will have to get their documents verified. Allotment will be done based on the merit of the candidates and preferences of courses and institutes selected.
Documents/ Certificates Required:
- GATE Score / GPAT /PGECET Rank Card & also PGECET Hall Ticket.
- Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination.
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent.
- Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education.
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates.
- Residence certificate from M. R. O of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2017.
- Aadhar Card
- Minorities: Degree TC containing mention of Minority Status to whomsoever applicable.
For more details visit official website
Best wishes : Gc tutor