Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test TS ECET Application Form 2018 Released – Apply Here
TS ECET Application Form 2018 : TS ECET Application Form 2018 has been released on 5th March 2018.JNT University, Hyderabad organizes the TS Engineering Common Entrance Test every year. TS ECET is the state level entrance exam to offer admission into second year of engineering (BE/B.Tech) and B.Pharma courses.
TS ECET (Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test) is organized by the JNT University, Hyderabad. The University conduct this exam on the behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. TS ECET exam is held only for diploma holders & for B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders. Through this exam, candidates will get admission into government/private universities and institutions. Candidates can take admission into second year regular B.E/B .Tech/ B.Pharmacy courses. Know all updates of TS ECET 2018 exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, syllabus, etc.
TS ECET Exam Dates
TS ECET Application Form 2018
TS ECET 2018 Application Form has been released on 5th March 2018. Click here to fill the application form.
The exam dates for TS ECET are mentioned in the table given below:
|Notification release date||2nd March 2018|
|Commencement of online application form||5th March 2018|
|Last date of submission of application without late fee||6th April 2018|
|Application Correction Starts||9th April to 16th April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 500||13th April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 1000||20th April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 5000||27th April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form with late fee of Rs. 10000||3rd May 2018|
|Hall Ticket Download||2nd May to 7th May 2018|
|Date of Exam||9th May 2018 (10:00 AM to 1 PM)|
|Result Declaration||4th week of May 2018|
TS ECET Application Form 2018
Interested candidates can fill the TS ECET 2018 application form after reading the information brochure carefully:
- The application form is available through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 5th March 2018.
- The last date to submit the application form without late fee is 6th April 2018, after this date the extra application fee can be charged.
- Candidates have to submit the application form before last date, otherwise it will be rejected.
- Candidates have to upload their recent color passport size photograph in the application form.
- The application fee is 800 (Rs. 400 for SC/ST category).
- Candidates can make payment through AP Online/TS Online.
- Candidates can also use the credit card/debit card/net banking for making payment.
Candidates must meet the given eligibility criteria given below to appear in the TS ECET exam:
- A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate should belong to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state.
- A candidate should also satisfy the condition of local/non-local status.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold a Diploma degree in engineering/technology/pharmacy from the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh State board or any other diploma recognized from government of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- B.Sc Degree: Candidates, those pass the 3 year B.Sc degree examination with Mathematics from Telangana/Andhra State can also apply.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category) in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
Click here to check TS ECET 2018 Eligibility.
TS ECET – 2018 – List of Regional Centers – Click here
How to Apply
Candidates can know here the TS ECET 2018 How to apply procedure for filling the form:
- Navigate the official link (link is given above).
- Click on the button “Application Fee Payment”.
- The fee payment page will be appeared on the screen.
- Fill all the required details and click on “Proceed to Payment”.
- Make payment through credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- Fill the required fee details and click on make payment.
- On successful payment of the registration fee, the page will display the “Transaction is Successful”.
- You will be provided with the login ID and password on your registered mobile number or email id for further login.
- Now, login your account with login ID and password.
- Fill the application form by clicking on “Click here to proceed further to fill Online Application Form”.
- After successful completion of application form, you can print the application form by clicking on print option.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Question: Who will conduct the TS ECET 2018?
Answer: TS ECET is conducted by the Jawahar Lal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad on the behalf of TSCHE.
Question: Do I have to submit the application form through offline mode or by post?
Answer: No. The application form can be submitted only through online mode.
Question: When will I get the TS ECET application form 2018?
Answer: You can get the application form from the 5th March 2018.
Question: How much is the application fee?
Answer: The application fee is Rs. 800 (for general) and Rs. 400 (for SC/ST).
Question: I have passed B.Sc (Mathematics). Can I take the TS ECET 2018 Examination in Engineering or Pharmacy courses?
Answer: No. Not permitted.
Question: How can I pay the application fee?
Answer: Candidates can pay the application fee through AP Online/TS Online/net banking/credit card/debit card.
Question: How do I know that my application has been received & accepted after filling in the online application form?
Answer: On successful submission of the application form, you will immediately receive an SMS on your registered mobile no. with the Registration number.
Question: Should I upload any certificates?
Answer: No. You do not have to upload any certificates during application form filling.
Question: Is there any offline mode for submission of TS ECET application form 2018?
Answer: No, the application form will be submitted only through online mode.
Question: I’ve made some mistakes in the application form. Can I edit the data in the application form?
Answer: Yes, corrections will be allowed from 9th April to 16th April 2018. Candidates can edit only limited details.
Question: Is there any age limit to appear the TS ECET entrance test?
Answer: There is no age limit prescribed by the authority to appear in the TS ECET 2018 entrance exam.
Question: I forgot my registration number, How can I recover it?
Answer: You can recover your password by clicking on “forgot registration number” link available on the official website. You have to enter your qualifying exam hall ticket number and DOB to recover your password.
Best wishes – GC tutor