TS EAMCET Result 2018 / Telangana Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test Result 2018 released – Check Results here
TS EAMCET Result 2018: JNTU, Hyderabad will publish TS EAMCET 2018 result in online mode tentatively in the 4th week of May. Candidates can check the TS EAMCET result 2018 by logging in through their registration and hall ticket number. No hard copies of TS EAMCET 2018 result will be sent to the candidate. Candidates need to download the result of TS EAMCET 2018 which will be available in the form of a rank card. The rank card will contain all the details regarding the overall rank obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam.
The candidate needs take printouts of TS EAMCET result/ rank card 2018, as the document will be required at the time of document verification. Based on the TS EAMCET 2018 result, a merit list will be drawn and candidates will be called for TS EAMCET counselling. Candidates who are placed higher on the merit list will be given preference during seat allotment.
JNT University, Hyderabad organized is the conducting body of TS EAMCET entrance test. Telangana State Engineering, Architecture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) is a state level entrance exam. It is organized on the behalf of TSCHE to offer admission to the Engineering and Medical courses offered by the various colleges or universities in the state. In this article, candidates can check the complete details of TS EAMCET 2018 result.
- TS EAMCET 2018: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
- TS EAMCET 2018 – How to Fill Application Form
- TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2018
- TS EAMCET Syllabus 2018
- TS EAMCET Previous year question papers
- TS EAMCET Hall ticket 2018
- TS EAMCET Answer key 2018
- TS EAMCET Result 2018
(Updated on 19th May 2018 – TS EAMCET results 2018 has been released. The result is available online at eamcet.tsche.ac.in. ‘Ayyapu Venkata Phani Vamsinath of Hyderabad secured the top rank in engineering stream with 95.72 percent and Gattu Mytraya of Hyderabad secured the second spot with 95.69 percent. In the agriculture and pharmacy stream, Perigela Namratha of Kurnool secured the top rank with 93.38 percent and Y Sanjveea Kumar Reddy of Hyderabad secured the second rank with 92.27 percent,’ reported the Times of India.
90.72% candidates have cleared the exam in agriculture and medical disciplines. 78.24% pass in engineering stream. Close to 1.5 lakh students had appeared for TS EAMCET for the engineering stream. TS EAMCET 2018 rank cards will be available from May 22, 2018 onwards. Candidates can download it online at the official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Counselling will begin May 25, 2018 onwards.)
TS EAMCET 2018 Result Date:
The result will be announced in the third week of May 2018. The written test will be conducted from 2nd to 7th May 2018. On the next day, the answer key will be released by the university through online mode. The university will publish the final answer key along with the OMR answer sheet in the fourth week of May 2018. The rank card will also be released by the university in the last week of May 2018. The counselling procedure will be started from the second week of June 2018.
TS EAMCET 2018 Result – Tentative Dates
|TS EAMCET 2018 Examination||May 2-7, 2018 (announced)|
|Release of Preliminary TS EAMCET Answer Key||Second week of May 2018|
|Publication of Final Answer Key||Fourth week of May 2018|
|Declaration of TS EAMCET Result||Fourth week of May 2018|
|Issue of TS EAMCET Rank Card||Last week of May 2018|
How to download TS EAMCET Result 2018?
- Log on to the official website, www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on the ‘TS EAMCET 2018 Result’ link.
- Enter the ‘Registration No.’ and ‘Hall Ticket No.’.
- Type the code and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The result will be generated in pdf format.
- Download the generated result and print it.
- Take extra printouts of it and secure till admission process.
TS EAMCET Rank Card 2018:
JNTU will release the rank card after the declaration of TS EAMCET results, tentatively in the last week of May. To download the TS EAMCET 2018 rank card candidate need to enter:
- Registration Number
- Hall Ticket Number
Details Provided in TS EAMCET 2018 Rank Card:
The rank card of TS EAMCET 2018 will contain following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Gender, category, local area
- TS EAMCET 2018 marks obtained and combined Score
- TS EAMCET and inter Weightage
- Group total/ group Maximum
- Intermediate Percentage
- Hall Ticket number, Stream
- Registration Number, TS EAMCET roll number, application number
- TS EAMCET Result 2018
- The rank obtained by the candidate in his/her category
TS EAMCET 2018 cutoff:
- The JNTU will declare the cutoff of TS EAMCET 2018 for all the candidates who will appear for the entrance exam after the TS EAMCET result is published.
- TS EAMCET cutoff 2018 will enable candidates to get the admission across the participating institutes of TS EAMCET.
- The TS EAMCET 2018 cutoff is the closing rank at which admission to B.Tech programmes at a particular institute is closed. Therefore, it is important for the candidates to secure the closing rank to get the admission in the TS EAMCET 2018 participating institutes.
- While preparing the TS EAMCET 2018 cutoff, various factors like the number of seats offered, applicants, previous cutoff trends to name few will be taken into consideration.
TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling:
Candidates will be shortlisted for counselling based on the TS EAMCET 2018 results. Candidates who are ranked higher on the merit list will be called first for TS EAMCET counselling, which is expected to be held in offline mode in June. While allocating seats, along with the rank of the candidate, the choices filled by the candidate will be considered. Candidates who are offered seats will be notified through SMS on their registered mobile numbers.
Counselling Fee of TS EAMCET 2018:
|1||OC/ BC Category||Rs. 1000|
|2||SC/ ST Category||Rs. 500|
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor