TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2018
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2018 – Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad prescribes the TS EAMCET 2018 exam pattern for all the candidates appearing in the exam. Candidates will be able to know about the type, nature, number and pattern of the questions asked in the exam – TS EAMCET 2018. Through the exam pattern of TS EAMCET, the candidates will get to know about the total time duration of the exam, mode in which the exam will be conducted, medium of the question paper and marks allotted to each question and different sections of the paper.
The entrance exam of TS EAMCET will be conducted for 3 hours with total 160 questions – 80 in Mathematics, 40 each in Physics and Chemistry. The questions in TS EAMCET 2018 will be objective type, which means that candidates have to choose the right option from the four available options. Candidates can check the complete TS EAMCET 2018 exam pattern from the full article given below.
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2018
- The exam will be conducted in English, Telugu and Urdu language.
- Candidates, who wish to appear in TS EAMCET 2018 in Urdu language, will have to appear at the Hyderabad exam centre only.
- The questions will be objective in nature.
- Out of the answer options available, candidates will have to darken or shade the correct answer option. Candidates must use black or blue ball point pen for shading and darkening.
- The time allotted for attempting the examination is 3 hours.
- The Mathematics paper will have total 80 questions, while the other two subjects – Chemistry and Physics will have 40 questions each.
- The total marks of the entrance exam will be 160 marks for 160 questions.
- Each correct answer will be given 1 mark. There will be no negative marking in TS EAMCET 2018.
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern
|S.No.||Subjects||Total Number of Questions||Total Marks allotted||Marking Scheme|
|Total||160 Questions||160 Marks|
Salient features of TS EAMCET 2018 exam pattern
- It is important for candidates to practise sample papers or question papers of the previous years to understand the TS EAMCET exam pattern 2018 and the format of the exam better.
- By practising the TS EAMCET sample papers, candidates will be able to solve the type of questions that appear in the state level engineering entrance exam.
- The model papers or sample papers will also help candidates in gaining speed and managing time to attempt the question paper of TS EAMCET.
The sample papers of TS EAMCET 2015 have been compiled in the table below.
- TS EAMCET 2018: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
- TS EAMCET 2018 – How to Fill Application Form
- TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2018
- TS EAMCET Syllabus 2018
- TS EAMCET Previous year question papers
- TS EAMCET Hall ticket 2018
- TS EAMCET Answer key 2018
- TS EAMCET Result 2018
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Click the following link for JEE MAIN / JEE Advanced Exam Preparation & for previous year question papers, model question papers, online test practice and practice tests and mock tests.
Best wishes : Gc tutor