TS EAMCET 2019 Preliminary Answer Key Released; Check at eamcet.tsche.ac.in
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Hyderabad has released the Preliminary Answer Key of TS EAMCET 2019. Candidates appeared for the exam can check the answer keys from the official website, eamcet.tsche.ac.in. TS EAMCET 2019 is conducted for the Second time in Telangana state through Computer Based Test mode by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
The candidates’ Response Sheets can be downloaded by submitting their credentials (Hall Ticket number, Registration number and Date of Birth). The Master Question Papers of all the sessions and their respective Preliminary Keys for TS EAMCET 2019 are hosted at the Official website: https://eamcet.tsche.ac.in on 10-05-2019 and are available for download. The last date for online submission of objections (If any) through official website is 13-05-2019 (Monday), 5.00 PM. Candidates are advised to read the Guidelines/Instructions given in the website before submitting objections through online.
How to check TS EAMCET 2019 Preliminary Answer Key?
- Visit the official site, eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- On the home page, Click on the link “Master Question Papers & Preliminary Keys Candidate Response Sheets “
- A new page will open
- Log in using your TS EAMCET Hall Ticket Number, Registration Number & Date of birth and click on get response sheet button
- Answer keys will be displayed on the screen
- Check the answers and raise objections, if any
GUIDELINES FOR RAISING OBJECTIONS
1) The candidate has to map the “Question id.”(10 digits) from his “Response Sheet” against the “Question id.”(10 digits) of the “Master Question Paper” for a given day and a given session. Raise the Objection(s) corresponding to the options given in the “Master Question Paper” only.
Example: If the Question id. is ‘1234567891’ in the candidate’s Response Sheet, then the option of same Question id. i.e., ‘1234567891’ of the Master Question Paper should be considered for the purpose of raising Objection.
2) The candidate can raise objection(s) on any number of question(s) but only “ONCE”. Hence, the candidate is advised to list out all the Objection(s) along with justification before raising objection(s) ONLINE by visiting the “Objections on Preliminary key” on the website “eamcet.tsche.ac.in”
3) The Objection(s) submitted without proper justification will be summarily rejected.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor