The Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test TS EAMCET 2018: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
TS EAMCET 2018 : The Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (Eamcet) of Telangana will be conducted on May 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7. It will be held online for the first time.
Announcing the schedule of TS-Eamcet here on Monday, Chairman of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) Prof. T. Papi Reddy said the examination for BiPC students would be held on May 2 and 3 and for MPC students on May 4, 5 and 7.
He stated that the notification would be issued on February 27 and submission of applications would be allowed from March 4 to April 4 without late fee. It would be allowed till April 11 with a late fee of Rs. 500. Under ‘tatkal’ scheme, it would be allowed till April 28 with a fee of Rs. 10,000.
TS EAMCET 2018 details :
TS EAMCET 2018 Notification has been released now. It is the examination to offer admission in various UG professional courses. JNTU, Hyderabad conducts the TS EAMCET 2018 every year on the behalf of TSCHE. Telangana State EAMCET is a state level entrance exam. This exam is a gateway to get admission in Engineering and agriculture courses offered by the various colleges or universities in the state. Many Universities/colleges consider the TS EAMCET score for providing admission. TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form will be available on 4th March 2018.
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Date
Applying candidates can check here official exam dates – click here. Candidates can check complete schedule here.
|Notification Releases||27th February 2018|
|Application form start from||4th March 2018|
|Last to submit the application form without late fee||4th April 2018|
|Last date to submit the application fee with late fee of Rs. 500||11th April 2018|
|Last date to submit the application fee with late fee of Rs. 1000||18th April 2018|
|Last date to submit the application fee with late fee of Rs. 5000||24th April 2018|
|Last date to submit the application fee with late fee of Rs. 10,000||28th April 2018|
|Correction of filled in details||6th April to 9th April 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||20th April 2018|
|Commencement of Exam||2nd May to 7th May 2018|
|Result Announcement||Last week of May 2018|
TS EAMCET Application Form 2018
Aspirants are required to read the information brochure carefully to fill the application form. Aspirants can check the details of application form:
- TS EAMCET 2018 application form will be available only through online mode.
- The application form will be started from 4th March 2018.
- Aspirants are informed to fill all the details carefully in the online application form.
- Aspirants must check all filled in details before pressing the SUBMIT button.
- There will be no need to send the application form in offline mode.
- Candidates can make correction in the application from 6th April to 9th April 2018.
The eligibility details are mention below:
For Engineering, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, B.Sc Courses:
- Nationality: The applicants must have the Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Residency: Applicant should belong to the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh. A candidate must satisfy the Local/Non-Local status.
- Age Criteria:
- For Engineering & Pharmacy courses, aspirants must complete the 16 years of age as on 31st December at the time of admission.
- There is no upper age limit.
- In case of B.Tech (Dairy), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech. (FS & T), B.Sc.(CA & BM) courses, aspirants should complete 17 years of age as on 31st December and the upper age limit is 22.
- For SC/ST categories, the upper age limit is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Subjects: The necessary subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as optional subjects or vocational subjects related to the engineering & Technology
- Percentage: Aspirants should obtain the 45% marks (40% for reserved category).
- Appearing Candidates: Final year students are also eligible to apply.
- Diploma Candidates: Diploma holders can also apply.
For BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Courses:
- Qualification: Aspirants should have passed through 10+2 or equivalent exam. Appearing aspirants are also eligible to apply.
- Subjects Required: Aspirants must clear their qualifying exam with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany.
- Age: Aspirants must complete the 17 years of age as on 31st December 2018.
- There is no maximum age limit.
- Qualification: Applying aspirants for this course must appear or pass in class 12th from AP/Telangana board or from any recognized board.
- Subjects: The main subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Biology optional.
- Percentage: Aspirants must obtain 45% marks (40% for SC/ST).
- Age: Aspirants should have completed 16 years of age by the date of commencement of admission.
- There is no upper age limit.
For Pharm.D Course:
- Age: Candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Qualification: Aspirants must pass/appearing 12th examination.
- Subjects: Aspirants must qualify the qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology optional.
- Percentage: Candidate should secure minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST categories) in the above subjects in the qualifying examination.
- TS EAMCET 2018: Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
- TS EAMCET 2018 – How to Fill Application Form
- TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2018
- TS EAMCET Syllabus 2018
- TS EAMCET Previous year question papers
- TS EAMCET Hall ticket 2018
- TS EAMCET Answer key 2018
- TS EAMCET Result 2018
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Click the following link for JEE MAIN / JEE Advanced Exam Preparation & for previous year question papers, model question papers, online test practice and practice tests and mock tests.
Best wishes : Gc tutor