TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2018: Apply for 309 Sub Inspector Police (Technical) Posts
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2018: TNUSRB has announced a notification for the recruitment of 309 Sub Inspector (SI) vacancies in Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board for the year 2018-19. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply in prescribed application format on or before 10-08-2018. For more accurate information on this TN Police job notification, check their official website http://www.tnusrbonline.org/. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Application Form Starting Date – 11th July 2018
Application Form Closing Date – 10th August 2018
Exam Date – Oct/Nov 2018
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Employment Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector (SI)|
|No. of Posts||309|
|Educational Qualifications||Diploma in Electronics and Communication|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Eligibility Criteria for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2018:
1. Candidates should possess minimum a second class diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu
A Degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication engineering by All India Council for Technical Education.
2. The candidate must have obtained the Diploma / Degree before the date of notification i.e. 11.07.2018.
- The Diploma should have been obtained after completion of SSLC or Higher Secondary course and
- Degree should have been obtained after completion of SSLC and HSC or Diploma.
- Degree should have been obtained after completion of SSLC and 3 years Diploma.
3. Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X / XII. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.
Quota: 20% reservation will be provided for Police Departmental candidates. The serving Police personnel shall meet the eligibility criteria under Rule 2 of Adhoc rules of the Technical Services. Departmental Quota candidates are requested to apply only one online application either open quota or departmental quota for this recruitment.
The applicant should have completed the age of 20 years and should not be aged above 28 years as on 01.07.2018 (should have been born on or after 01.07.1990 and on or before 01.07.1998). The upper age limit relaxation is given to certain categories as follows:-
- For BC (Backward Class), BC (M), (Backward Class (Muslim)), MBC (Most Backward Class), DNC (De-notified Community) Candidates – 30 Years
- For SC, (Scheduled Caste), SC(A) (Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar)), ST, (Scheduled Tribes) Candidates – 33 Years
- For Destitute Widow Candidates – 35 Years
- For Ex-servicemen/Ex-personnel of Central Para-military Forces (Discharged from service within 3 years from the date of notification i.e. must have been discharged on or after 11.07.2015) / Serving persons who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of application – 45 Years
- For Departmental candidates appearing for 20%, Police departmental quota examination (Should have completed 5 years of service as on 11.07.2018) – 45 Years
Salary Range for these TN Police SI Posts is Rs.36900 – 116600/-
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
TNUSRB the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline.
Exam Fees – Rs.500/-
How to apply online for TNUSRB Sub Inspector (SI) Technical Post?
- Visit TN Police official website – http://www.tnusrbonline.org/
- Search for SI Technical notification link in the careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility to TN Police Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Create your registration on TN Police and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 309 SI Technical job by clicking apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application
- Make the payment, if the TN Police asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Take print your application form for future use.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor