TNUSRB Common recruitment exam results 2018 declared
TNUSRB Common recruitment exam results 2018: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) declared the results for recruitment exam held for police constable, jail warders and firemen. Around five lakh candidates appeared for the common recruitment exam that was held on March 11. 2018. The results are declared on its official website: tnusrbonline.org. The TNUSRB has also released the answer keys of the exams, candidates can check it by visiting the official website.
Vacancy details for TNUSRB SI recruitment 2018:
- Police Constable Grade II – 5538
- Jail Warder Grade II – 365
- Fireman – 237
TNUSRB recruitment 2018 selection process:
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test
- Endurance Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification
How To Download TNUSRB Common recruitment exam results 2018:
- Visit the official site of TNUSRB @ www.tnusrbonline.org
- Check on TNUSRB Common recruitment exam Results 2018 in Notice.
- Open the link.
- Enter the full details of the candidate like ID and password/DOB as per the Required Details.
- Once check the details are matched.
- If matched, On the screen, Candidates gets the TN Common recruitment exam Results 2018
- Take the printout of the Results.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor