TNTRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 186 Vacancies
TNTRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018: The Teacher Recruitment Board Tamilnadu has released a new vacancy notification for the TRB TN Recruitment 2018 of 186 eligible individuals at Assistant Professor posts. The department has already started online application process for its TNTRB Vacancies 2018 via official website i.e. trb.tn.nic.in. Hence, candidates are highly recommended to submit their genuinely filled TNTRB Application Form 2018 before last date i.e. 06th August 2018.
TNTRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Examination Name||TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018|
|Organized by||Teacher Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Professors / Assistant Professors (Pre-Law)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||186|
TNTRB Notification 2018 Release Date: 18-07-2018
Starting Date for Apply Online: 23-07-2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 06-08-2018
Last Date to Pay Fee: 06-08-2018
For Others: Rs. 600/-
For SC/SCA/ ST and Differently Abled: Rs. 300/-
Payment Mode: Net-banking/ Credit card/ Debit card/ Wallet
Assistant Professors / Assistant “Professors (Pre-Law) in Government Law Colleges will draw a salary scale of Rs. 15600-39100 + AGP Rs. 7000 (Pre-revised) Academic Level-11 with rationalised entry Pay of Rs. 68,900/- (Revised as per G.O.(MS) No 145,, Higher Education (H1) Department, dated 6-7-2018).
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Eligibility Criteria for TNTRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018:
Assistant professor in Law : Master’s Degree in Law in the relevant subject with not less than 55 percent marks. AND Must have qualified in the National Eligibility Test (NET) or an accredited Test.
Assistant Professor (Pre-Law): MA Degree in any of the universities in the State of Tamil Nadu or a degree of equivalence with not less than 55 percent of marks Provided further that holders of Ph.D. degree who have passed their Master’s degree. AND Master’s degree in Law of any recognized University with not less than 55 percent.
The candidate should not exceed 40 years as on 01.07.2018.
How to apply for TNTRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018?
- Visit TN TRB official website – http://www.trb.tn.nic.in/
- Search for Assistant Professor’s notification link in the careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility to TN TRB Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Create your registration on TN TRB and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 186 Assistant Professors job by clicking apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application
- Make the payment, if TN TRB asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Take print out of your application form for future use.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor