TNTET 2017: Certificate Of Marks Released @ Trb.tn.nic.in
TNTET 2017: Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB), Chennai has released the TNTET or Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 certificate of marks on the official website. TNTRB had held Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) Paper I written examination was on April 29, 2017. 2,41,555 Candidates had appeared for the written examination, TN TET – Paper – I. Now, the certificate of marks are published in Teachers Recruitment Board website, trb.tn.nic.in. Candidates can download TN TET 2017 certificate of marks from the Teachers Recruitment Board official website within one month.
“Teachers Recruitment Board reserves the right to correct any errors that may have crept in,” said a statement released by TN TRB.
How To Download Certificate of Marks TNTET 2017?
- Visit the Teachers Recruitment Board official website, http://trb.tn.nic.in/
- Click on ” TNTET 2017 Paper -I Certificate of Marks” link given on homepage
- Click on “Next” link given on next page
- Click on ” Click here for Certificate of Marks ” when next page open
- Enter your certificate, enter your Roll No. & Date of birth
- Click on “search results”, then download your Certificate of Marks
The Board has instructed to candidates that if they have any problems or seek any information, they can contact the board’s information centre helpline numbers which is 044-28272455, 7373008144, 7373008134.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor