TNPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 192 Agricultural Officer Posts
TNPSC Recruitment 2018: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is inviting applications for the recruitment to 192 Agricultural Officer (Extension) posts. The recruitment process will be through online exam, which is scheduled to be held on July 14. Candidates who are interested to apply for the post can submit their applications online at tnpsc.gov.in. TNPSC inviting the Agricultural Officer job online applications from 03.05.2018 to 02.06.2018.
TNPSC Notification 2018: Click here
TNPSC Recruitment Apply Online: Click here
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates:
|Starting Date for Apply Online||03.05.2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02.06.2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank||04.06.2018|
|Date of Written Examination (Paper-I (Agriculture))||14-07-2018 F.N.|
|Date of Written Examination (Paper-II (General Studies))||14-07-2018 AN|
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
Agricultural Officer (Extension) – 192
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree in Agriculture (B.Sc Agriculture) with knowledge in Tamil.
- Upper age limit for agriculture graduates is 30 years
- No age limit for SCs, SC (A) s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC (OBCM) s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes
- For General (Registration Fee): Rs. 150/-
- For General (Examination Fee) Rs. 500/-
- Online: Debit/ Credit Card & Net Banking
- Offline: SBI/ Indian Bank
- Written Examination
- Oral test
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) 192 Agricultural Officer Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Pay Scale: Rs.37700- 119500/- (Level 20)
How to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment for Agricultural Officer Job?
- Visit TNPSC official website – http://www.tnpscexams.in/
- Search for Agricultural Officer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Create your registration on TNPSC and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 192 Agricultural Officer job by clicking apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application
- Make the payment, if TNPSC asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Take print your application form for future use.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018: Examination Centers
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor