TNPSC Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 158 Forest Apprentice posts
TNPSC Recruitment 2018: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited online applications from eligible, interested candidates to apply for the post of ‘Forest Apprentice’ through direct recruitment under Tamil Nadu forest subordinate service. A registration fee of Rs 150 has to be paid. The last date for submission of application is August 1. Examination fee payment through bank (SBI or Indian Bank) can be made till August 3. The selection will be made through a written examination. The exam is scheduled to be conducted from September 23 to 30. Candidate should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil. Those willing to apply may do so at the official website — tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC Forest Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
TNPSC Forest Apprentice Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates:
|Date of notification||04.07.2018|
|Last date for submission of application||01.08.2018|
|Last date for payment of fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||01.08.2018|
|Exam Date||23.09.2018 TO 30.09.2018 FN&AN|
TNPSC Forest Apprentice Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
|Type||General||SC/ ST/PWD & Exs|
|Registration Fees||Rs. 150/- (OTR)||Full Exemption|
|Application Fees||Rs. 150/-||Full Exemption|
Payment Mode: SBI or Indian Bank Online Payment
Level- 20 Rs.37,700- 1,19,500/-
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Forest Apprentice Recruitment 2018:
(a) Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Forestry or its equivalent degree of any Institution or University recognized by UGC.
(b) Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent degree in any one of the following subjects from any Institution or University recognized by UGC.
02. Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
05. Computer Applications / Computer Science
06. Engineering (All Engineering subjects including Agricultural Engineering)
07. Environmental Science
10. Marine Biology
14. Wildlife biology
- Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribes, Most Backward Classes/De notified Communities, Backward Classes, Backward Classes (Muslim) and Destitute Widows of all castes – 18 Years to 35 Years.
- “Others” [ i.e Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs , BCMs and DWs of all castes ] – 18 Years to 30 Years.
- For Ex – Servicemen (Irrespective of caste) – 18 Years to 37 Years.
Note- Differently Abled Persons are eligible for age concession up to 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed.
How to apply for TNPSC Forest Apprentice Recruitment 2018?
- Visit the official website – http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on ‘Latest Notification’ under ‘Notification’ on the right side of home page
- Click on the link ‘Apply Online’ given under ‘Forest Apprentice included in Tamil Nadu Forest Subordinate service’
- Register yourself first
- Fill the details and Save the form
- Login with required credentials
- Fill the application form, pay online fee and complete the process of application
- Download the confirmation page and take a print out for future reference
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor