TNPSC Recruitment 2018: 805 Assistant Horticultural Officer Posts, Apply before June 24, 2018
TNPSC Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruiting 805 candidates to fill their Assistant Horticultural Officer job in All over India. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. Interested aspirants may apply for TNPSC Recruitment 208-19 only through Online mode from the official website, www.tnpsc.gov.in. However, application process starts from 25-05-2018 and ends on 26-06-2018. In this article, We have provided details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Horticultural Officer|
|No. of Posts||805|
|Educational Qualifications||Higher secondary examination and two years diploma|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates:
|Date of Notification||25/05/2018.|
|Last Date for Apply Online||24/06/2018.|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee.||26/06/2018.|
|Date And Timing of Examination Paper I.||11/08/2018 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM.|
|Date And Timing of Examination Paper II.||11/08/2018 02:30 PM to 04:30 PM.|
|Registration Fee All Category.||Rs.150/-|
|Examination Fee (General / OBC).||Rs.100/-|
|Examination Fee (SC/ ST/ PH).||No Fee.|
|Mode of Payment||Application Fees Can be Submitted Through Online Using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or it Can be Paid Offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank within 2 Days From the Date of Submission of Online Application by Choosing the option in the Online Application.|
Vacancy Details for TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Posts:
|Name of the Posts||Educational Qualification||General||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Assistant Horticulture Officer.||Candidate Must Have Passed Class 12th And Having 2 Years Diploma in Horticulture.||757.||45.||03.||805.|
Eligibility Details for TNPSC 805 Assistant Horticultural Officer:
- A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination
- A pass in the two years Diploma course in Horticulture in the Institutions approved by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University or Director of Horticulture and Plantation Crops or from the Gandhigram Rural Institute.
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Age||Maximum Age Limit|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and
Destitute Widows of all Castes.
|18 Years.||No Maximum Age Limit.|
|Others.||18 Years.||30 Years.|
The pay scale for this recruitment are as follows:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment for Assistant Horticultural Officer Job?
- Visit TNPSC official website – http://www.tnpscexams.in/
- Search for Assistant Horticultural Officer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNPSC Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Create your registration on TNPSC and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 805 Assistant Horticultural Officer job by clicking apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application
- Make the payment, if TNPSC asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Take print your application form for future use.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor