TNPSC Lab assistant Hall ticket 2018 Released
TNPSC Lab assistant Hall ticket 2018: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is released TNPSC Laboratory Assistant Hall Ticket 2018 for 56 posts. Forensic Science Department will organize the Tamil Nadu PSC Lab Assistant Exam 2018. TNPSC Lab Assistant is scheduled to be conducted on 06 may 2018 (10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M). Aspirants who are going to appear in Tamil Nadu public service commission examination can download the hall ticket from the official website, tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC Lab assistant Hall ticket 2018 Details:
Name of Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Department Name: Forensic Science Department
Post Name: Laboratory Assistant
Total No. of Vacancy: 56 Posts
Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Date: 06.05.2018
Releasing Date of TNPSC Admit Card: 26.04.2018
TNPSC Official Website: tnpsc.gov.in
How to download TNPSC Lab Assistant Hall Ticket 2018?
- Go to the official website of the Tamil Nadu public service commission that is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- After going to homepage you have to hit “Apply Online” link visible at the top right of the page
- Now another page will open containing various links you have to hit on the “Download Admit Card “link available at the front of “Laboratory Assistant In Forensic Science Department “post.
- Now you have to enter your “Application No. (OR) Login Id” and “Date Of Birth” to download TNPSC lab assistant exam admit card.
- Now press the “Submit” button, within seconds your TNPSC lab assistant admit card will open at your screen.
- Finally, download the TNPSC Lab Assistant Hall Ticket 2018 and carry it with you at the time of examination.
Centre For TNPSC Lab Assistant Examination:
Exam center will be allotted to the candidates as per he/she fill during the time of registration. The list of exam center is provided here!
Selection Process for Tamil Nadu PSC Lab Assistant Exam:
- Written Test (Merit List Basis)
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
TNPSC Lab Assistant Exam Pattern:
Total Number of Questions -200
Total Marks -300
Duration of the Examination- 3 hours (180 Minutes)
Minimum Qualifying Marks -90
|Name of the Subjects||Standard||No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration of the Examination||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Physics||HSC Standard||200||300||3 Hours||90 Marks|
|General Studies||SSLC Standard|
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor