TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II (APP) Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 46 Vacancies at tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II. Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode upto 31.10.2018 for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor, Grade-II in Prosecution Department included in the Tamil Nadu General Service. The number of vacancies is only approximate and is liable for modification including reduction with reference to vacancy position at any time before finalisation of selection.
It is mandatory for applicants to register their basic particulars through one – time online registration system on payment of Rs. 150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) towards registration fee and then they should apply online for this recruitment. [The one-time registration will be valid for five years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee.] One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
Date of notification – 03.10.2018
Last date for submission of application – 31.10.2018
Last date for payment of fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank) – 02.11.2018
Preliminary Examination Date – 05.01.2019 F.N (10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon)
Registration Fees – Rs. 150/-
Preliminary Exam Fees – Rs. 100/-
Main Written Exam Fees – Rs. 200/-
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II (APP) Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details:
CARRIED FORWARD VACANCIES : 3
ST (G) – PSTM – 1
BC(OBCM)(G)- DAP-LD/LC/DF/AC – 1
BC-M (G) – 1
CURRENT VACANCIES: 43
GT(G) – 7
GT(G) PSTM – 2
GT (W) – 4
GT(G) (DAP-LD/LC/DF/AC) – 1
BC(OBCM) (G) – 6
BC(OBCM) (G) (PSTM) – 2
BC(OBCM) (W) – 2
BC(OBCM) (W) (PSTM) – 2
BC-M (G) – 1
MBC/DC (G) – 3
MBC/DC (G) (PSTM) – 2
MBC/DC (W) – 2
MBC/DC (W) (PSTM) – 1
SC( G) – 3
SC (G) PSTM – 1
SC (W) – 2
SC(A) (G) – 1
ST (W) (PSTM) – 1
GT- General Turn; BC(OBCM) – Backward Class (Other than Backward Class Muslims); BC-M – Backward Class Muslims; MBC/DC – Most Backward Class / De-notified Community; SC – Scheduled Caste; SC(A) – Scheduled Caste – Arunthathiar; ST –Scheduled Tribes; G – General; W – Women; PSTM- Persons Studied in Tamil Medium DAP – Differently Abled Persons; LD – Loco-motor Disability; LC-Leprosy Cured; DF – Dwarfism; AC- Acid Attack Victims.
1. First, the selection will be made for the ‘three’ carried forward vacancies. [ Section 27 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016]
2. Secondly, the selection will be made for ‘43’ regular vacancies following the rule of reservation.
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II (APP) Recruitment 2019:
Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by any University or
Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission:
i) Must possess B.L. degree,
ii) Must be a member of the Bar,
iii) Must possess adequate knowledge of Tamil and
iv) Experience: Must have had active practice in ‘criminal courts’ for a period of not less than five years.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018):
- SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes – No age limit
- Others – Should not have completed 34 Years
The selection will be made in three successive stages viz., (i) Preliminary Examination for selection of applicants for admission to the Main Examination, (ii) Main Examination and (iii) Viva–Voce Test.
How to apply for TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II (APP) Recruitment 2019?
1) Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
2) “One Time Registration” (OTR) and “Applicant’s Dashboard” are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3) To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
4) Applicants who have already registered under One Time Registration system on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and password to create the applicant’s dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system.
5) Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
6) One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
7) Applicants should select the name of the post (s) and service to which they wish to apply.
8) Online applications uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
9) All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the applicant, post applied, educational qualifications, communal category, date of birth, address, e-mail ID, examination centre etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill the online application form with utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
10) PRINT OPTION:
a) After submitting the application, applicants can save / print their application in PDF format.
b) On entering user ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
c) Applicants need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. Application and all the required certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for certificate verification.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor