TNEA Application Form 2018 Released / Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2018 started – Apply online here
TNEA 2018 Application Form is released on 3rd May 2018. It has been managed by the Anna University, Chennai. The University not organize any entrance exam for admission to the engineering programme in the state of Tamil Nadu. The admission into engineering courses is based on 10+2 examination percentage. TNEA (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions) is an admission procedure organized for providing admission into engineering courses. These courses are offered by the various engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu. In this article, we have updated the complete information about TNEA 2018.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING FOR TAMILNADU ENGINEERING ADMISSIONS 2018 – Click here to read in English
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING FOR TAMILNADU ENGINEERING ADMISSIONS 2018 – Click here to read in Tamil
TNEA Admission Dates
Here, we are providing a official schedule of TNEA 2018 admission:
|Notification Release Date||24th April 2018|
|Application form Availability Date||3rd May 2018|
|Form Filling Last Date||30th May 2018|
|Commencement of Certificates verification at TFC’s||1st week of June 2018|
|Commencement of online choice filling & confirmation||1st week of July 2018|
TNEA Application Form 2018
- Candidates can get the application form through online mode .
- The TNEA 2018 application form will be issued from the 3rd May 2018 till 30th May 2018.
- TNEA Online Registration link will be provided in our website.
- Candidates will get the offline application from the TNEA designated center or by post.
- Before filling the application form, candidates must read the instruction carefully & fill form correctly.
- After filling the TNEA online application form 2018, candidates have to submit the form along with the relevant documents in the given address:
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
Chennai – 600025
To successfully submit the application form of TNEA 2018, the candidates have to go through a number of steps including registration, filling the application, and payment of application fee.
During TNEA 2018 online registration, candidates have to select their preferred choice of TNEA Facilitation Centres (TFCs) for document verification. During document verification, the candidates have to go to the TFC with a printed copy of filled in application form as per the scheduled date, time at the designated TFC. Candidates are informed about this through the registered mobile number and e-mail ID. Candidates have to bring all original certificates with a set of photocopies of the original certificates for document verification. To avail the benefits under Eminent Sports Quota, the respective candidates have to get their original certificates verified at Anna University, Chennai – 25 only.
Latest: To fill TNEA 2018 Application Form – Click here
To check TNEA Facilitation Centres – Click Here
How to fill TNEA 2018 Application Form
Candidates can fill the TNEA 2018 application form in six steps. The application form of TNEA 2018 can be filled in online mode only; application forms submitted in any other form will not be accepted. Check the step-wise form filling process of TNEA application form 2018 below.
- Step 1: Registration
- Step 2: Payment of the application fee
- Step 3: Filling of Personal Details
- Step 4: Filling of Academic details
- Step 5: Printout of the application form
- Step 6: Offline submission of application form
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the registration link above and enter the following details
- Registration Information: Name, Email Address, Generation of Password
- Eligibility Criteria Information: Nationality, Nativity, Religion, Community and whether candidates have studied 8th to 12th in Tamil Nadu or not.
- Personal Information: Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Qualifying Examination, Month of Passing, Year of Passing
- Special Reservation Information: Special Reservation for Sports/Ex-serviceman/Differently Abled Person.
The candidate will be sent an OTP (One Time Password) on his/her registered mobile number. The candidate must enter this OTP and then click on “Register” to complete the registration process. After checking the “User Registration Preview”, the candidates have to type “CONFIRM” and click on OK button. The User ID will be sent to the registered mobile number and the candidates will have to login again.
Step 2: Payment of the application fee
The candidate has to pay the applicable TNEA application fee as given in the table below.
TNEA 2018 Application Fees
|3||Reservation Fee||Rs. 100 for each reservation selected|
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid in online mode only. Online payments can be made through net banking, debit and credit card, or net banking.
The payment receipt will be generated after which the candidates can go ahead to fill the application form
Step 3: Filling of Personal Details
The application form of TNEA 2018 have the following fields:
Personal Details: In this field, the candidate will have to enter details like name of parent/guardian, nationality, religion, community, category, etc.
- Applying for First Graduate Tuition Fee Concession?
- Already First Graduate Tuition Fee Concession availed in the family?
- Applying for AICTE Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) Scheme?
- Applying for Post Matric Scholarship?
- Medium of Instruction
- Mother Tongue
- Occupation of Parent/Guardian
- Civic Status of Native Place
- Civic Status of Place of School
- Native District
After entering the above detail, the candidate may click on “Save and Preview” button to check the details which will be displayed as entered on the screen. If the candidate wishes to make any changes to the form, he/she can do it by clicking on the ‘Edit personal details’ button. Or else, the candidate must write “CONFIRM” and click on OK button to move to the next step.
Step 4: Filling of Academic details
After paying the TNEA 2018 application fee, the candidate has to next enter academic details including Class 10 and 12 marks, the name of Board, and roll number, etc.
Step 5: Printout of the TNEA application form
Before taking the printout, the candidate may use the “Preview” option to ensure that the academic details entered are correct. If satisfied, the candidate may proceed to take printout of the filled in TNEA application form 2018. A copy of the filled application form will also be sent to the registered email address of the candidates.
Step 6: Offline submission of application form
The candidate must submit one printout of the completed TNEA 2018 application form at the TNEA Facilitation Centres (TFC).
The candidate must attach photocopies of the following documents:
- Mark sheet of Class 10 and 10+2
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent community certificate card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC and DNC, BC and BCM
- HSC Hall Ticket
- Nativity certificate in electronic form (if applicable)
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (if applicable)
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee Certificate, if applicable
Additionally, for those applying for Special Reservation, the corresponding form duly filled with DD and photocopy of the relevant certificate should be furnished.
For more details visit official website
Best wishes –Gc Tutor