TN MRB Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 1884 Assistant Surgeon Posts at mrb.tn.gov.in
TN MRB Recruitment 2018: Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu (TN MRB) has begun recruitment for 1884 Assistant Surgeon posts from the official website, mrb.tn.gov.in. Applications are invited only through online mode up to 15.10.2018 for Direct Recruitment to the post of Assistant Surgeon (General) on temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Medical Service. The temporary basis recruitment consists of 175 backlog vacancies as well. The recruitment examination is scheduled to be organized on 9th December 2018 at Chennai. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their online applications on or before 15th October 2018.
TN MRB Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Organization||Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates:
Date of Notification – 25.09.2018
Last date for submission of Application (only through Online Registration) and online payment – 15.10.2018
Last date for payment of Fee through Indian Bank (Off line payment method ) – 17.10.2018
Date of Examination – 09.12.2018
Total Vacancies – 1884
- No. of Vacancies – 1709
- Backlog Vacancies – 175
Applicants shall have to deposit fee of Rs. 750 (Rs. 375 for candidates belonging to SC / SCA / ST / DAP (PH) category). However, candidates can pay the fee at banks (through offline mode) till October 17.
Eligibility Criteria for TN MRB Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Surgeon Posts:
Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by a University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grants. The courses must have been approved by the Medical Council of India.
For Assistant Surgeon (General) – MBBS Degree
In addition to the above, the candidates
i. Must be a registered practitioner within the meaning of the Madras Medical Registration Act, 1914.
ii. Must have served as House Surgeon (CRRI) for a period of not less than twelve months.
iii. Candidates should have registered their name in the Tamil Nadu Medical Council on or before the date of this Notification.
iv. If a candidate claims that the educational qualification possessed by him/her is equivalent though not the same as those prescribed for the appointment, the onus of proof rests with the candidate.
v. Candidate on the date of the Board’s Notification for the post should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil. Candidates who do not possess an adequate knowledge in Tamil may also apply. If selected, they should pass the Second Class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil within a period of two years from the date of their appointment, failing which they will be discharged from service
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC&DCs, BCs, BCMs (including Ex-Servicemen belonging to these communities) – 57 Years as on 01.07.2018
- Others – 35 Years as on 01.07.2018
- Ex-Servicemen Belonging to “Others” – 48 Years as on 01.07.2018
- The question paper in the subject ‘Medical Sciences’ will be set in English only and will contain 200 objective type questions
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong answer
- The questions will be in the standard of undergraduate level.
How to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Surgeon Posts?
- Visit the official website – http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Click on ‘Online Registration’ tab
- Click on Register / Login given in front of 07/MRB/2018 – ASSISTANT SURGEON (GENERAL)
- Register yourself and Login to your profile
- Fill the application form, pay application fee and complete the application process
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout for further reference
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor