Tamilnadu TASMAC Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 500 Junior Assistant Posts
Tamilnadu State Marketing Corporation recently published TASMAC Recruitment 2018 Notification for 500 Junior Assistant Posts. Tamilnadu State Marketing Corporation Ltd (TASMAC) career is comes under the Government job. The starting date to apply for TN TASMAC Recruitment 2018 is 13th August 2018 and the Last Date to apply for TASMAC Junior Assistant Jobs 2018 is 14th September 2018. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website, www.tasmac.co.in.
Tamilnadu TASMAC Recruitment 2018 Details:
Organization – Tamilnadu State Marketing Corporation Ltd
Starting Date – 13.08.2018
Job type – TN Govt Jobs
Job Location – Tamilnadu
Vacancies – 500
Apply mode – Online
Official Website – http://www.tasmac.co.in/
Last Date – 14.09.2018
The applicants are required to submit a Demand Draft in the name of “Managing Director, TASMAC” payable at Chennai for Rs.354/-towards Application Fees (Rs.300/- plus [email protected] 18% Rs.54/-).
Applicants belonging to SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen are eligible for 50% reduction in the Fees and have to submit Demand Draft for Rs.177/- towards Application Fees (Rs.150/- plus [email protected] 18% Rs.27/-).
The payment mode may be both online/offline. The details of the Fees paid should be entered during the online submission of Application Form and the demand draft submitted along with the downloaded filled up application form submitted to the District Manager.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu TASMAC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018:
Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or its equivalent degree of any Institution or University recognized by UGC.
The educational qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies SSLC + HSC or its equivalent + U.G. degree (10+2+3) or SSLC + Diploma + U.G. Degree (10+3+3) or SSLC + HSC + U.G. Degree (Engineering) (10+2+4).
Other General Qualifications
a) The applicant should be the Retail Vending shop personnel appointed on Part time / temporary / Consolidated pay / Contract basis currently working in any of the TASMAC Shop/Offices(Head Office/SRM Office/Dist. Manager Office/Depot/ Flying Squad.etc).
b) Confirmation of selection of Junior Assistant on re-deployment is subject to verification of the genuenity of the original educational certificates from the concerned educational authority.
c) As on 01/08/2018, the applicant should not have been dismissed / suspended from TASMAC service in any capacity and that no disciplinary or criminal case is pending against the applicant as on date.
Candidates Age Limit Maximum age limit not more than 57 years.
SC/ST: 5 Yrs
OBC: 3 Yrs
Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
How to apply for Tamilnadu State Marketing Corporation Ltd (TASMAC) Recruitment for Junior Assistant Job?
- Visit TASMAC official website – http://www.tasmac.co.in/
- Search for Junior Assistant notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility to TASMAC Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Create your registration on TASMAC and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 500 Junior Assistant job by clicking apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application
- Make the payment, if TASMAC asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Take print your application form for future use.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor