Tamil Nadu TANCET 2018 Hall Ticket Released
TANCET 2018 Hall Ticket: Anna University has issued the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2018 Hall tickets on May 4. Candidates who had registered for the exam can download the hall ticket at the official website of Anna University. TANCET is held every year for admission to MBA, MCA & ME/ MTech/ March/ MPlan degree programmes. To download the TANCET hall ticket 2018, the candidates will have to enter their User ID and password generated during the registration process. The hall ticket of TANCET 2018 is available online only to those applicants who have successfully filled the application form. Read the full article to know more information about TANCET 2018 hall ticket.
Important Dates of TANCET Hall Ticket 2018:
|1||Availability of TANCET Admit Card 2018||May 4, 2018|
|2||TANCET 2018||May 19, 2018|
|3||Result of TANCET 2018||Last week of 2018|
TANCET 2018 Exam Schedule:
|MCA||19th May 2018 (FN)||10:00 AM – 12:00 Noon|
|MBA||19th May 2018 (AN)||2:30 PM – 4:30 PM|
|M.Tech, ME, M.Arch & M.Plan||20th May 2018 (FN)||10:00 AM – 12:00 Noon|
How to Download TANCET Hall Ticket 2018?
- Candidates can check the hall ticket by clicking on the link above
- The candidates will have to enter their User ID and Password.
- The hall ticket of TANCET 2018 will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidates will have to download the hall ticket and print it out after checking for any discrepancy.
Details to Check-in TANCET Hall Ticket 2018:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address
- Examination Time of TANCET 2018
- Registration Number
Steps to Follow if TANCET Hall Ticket 2018 is Lost:
The hall ticket of TANCET 2018 is a very important document which has to be presented at the examination venue. Without the hall ticket, the candidates will not be allowed to enter the centre. If the hall ticket is lost after the examination is over, a duplicate hall ticket will be made available after the candidates pay Rs. 100. The payment has to be done in the form of demand draft with a written request to The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025, indicating the Registration No./ Application No. and the name of the examination centre.
The demand draft for the payment has to be obtained from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai, payable at Chennai.
TANCET 2018 Exam Pattern:
- TANCET 2018 will be conducted in offline mode i.e. pen and paper based tentatively in the fourth week of March 2018.
- The candidates will have to attempt the 2 hour long examination to be eligible for admissions into the participating institutes.
- The examination paper will be divided into three sections – Section I and II will be compulsory and Section III will consist of questions from the selected course of the candidate.
- Marking Scheme – For each correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 1 mark and for each wrong answer, 1/3 mark will be deducted.
TANCET Syllabus 2018:
The syllabus for all the courses offered by the university is different. Here, we are providing the syllabus of every course:
Quantitative ability, Analytical reasoning, Logical reasoning, Computer awareness, Verbal ability and Basic sciences.
PART I: Engineering Mathematics
PART II: Basic Engineering & Sciences
PART III: As per the discipline selected (Chosen Subject).
Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning.
TANCET 2018 Exam Centres:
Exam centres will be allotted as per the preferences filled by candidates. Exam centre allotment will also be made as per the availability of seats. Once the exam centre is allotted it cannot be changed under any circumstances. The TANCET exam will be conducted in the following cities such as:
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gc tutor