Symbiosis SET Admit Card 2018, SET Hall Ticket Date – How to Download ?
Symbiosis SET Admit Card 2018 for the SET will be released through online mode. Candidates can download it from 21st April 2018. Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) is organized every year by the Symbiosis International University. It is one of the university level entrance exam to get admission in various Under Graduate courses in university and its affiliated institutions. Symbiosis University entrance exam will be conducted through online mode (computer based paper). Eligible candidates can appear once in a year for SET exam. In this article we have mentioned the details of Symbiosis 2018 Admit Card.
Click here to check Symbiosis SET 2018 Information Bulletin.
SET Admit Card 2018
SET hall ticket 2018 can be accessed only through the online mode. It cannot be sent to the candidates by post. Candidates are instructed to keep it safe till exam and further admission procedure. The authority will not provide the duplicate admit card in any case. Candidates must check that latest photograph and signature pasted on their downloaded admit card is same as filled in the application form or not. Admit Card should be printed (color printouts only. Black & while printouts will not be accepted).
Candidates who complete their SET/SLAT/SEED/SITEEE 2018 registration and payment process by 18th March 2018 will be intimated their allotted test city via E-mail on or before 26th March 2018.This will enable candidates to plan their travel schedules accordingly. Candidates have to enter their SET ID and Password to download their admit card. If a candidate has selected both the sessions (morning and afternoon), then they should carry two different Admit Cards, i.e. one is for a morning session and second is for an afternoon session. Candidates have to bring one of the photo Id proofsalong with set admit card 2018:
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card (UID)
- PAN Card
Symbiosis Admit Card 2018
SET admit card 2018 can be downloaded from the official website. The downloading of the set admit card will be started from the 21st April 2018. Candidates can download their admit card till 5th May 2018.The online test will be conducted on 5th May 2018. After a few days the result will be declared on 14th May 2018. On the basis of candidate’s marks scored in the examination, they will be invited for the PI-WAT rounds.
How to Download the Admit Card
Follow the steps to download the SET hall ticket:
- Navigate the official website link (link will be given above).
- On clicking the above link you will reach the admit card page.
- On Set 2018 Admit Card Login, enter the login credentials.
- Candidates have to enter the SET ID and Password.
- Click on ‘Login’ button and your admit card will appear on your system screen.
- Verify all details carefully and take printout of it.
- Keep extra printouts of it and preserve it till admission process.
Instructions for the Exam Day
Candidates should follow these guidelines given for the exam day.
- Must bring the SET admit card along with one photo Id proof.
- Admit card will be verified by the authority to allow the candidate to enter in the examination hall. So, do not forget it to carry.
- Should reach in time or before one hour of the commencement of the examination.
- For the Morning Session (Law and Design Test), reach the test center latest by 7.30 a.m to allow for sufficient time for biometric data capture at the test center. The test will start at 9.30 a.m. After 09.45 a.m., no candidate will be allowed to appear for the Morning Session Test. Note that no extra time will be given for candidates who report late at the test center.
- For the Afternoon Session (General and Engineering Test), reach the test center latest by 12:30 p.m to allow for sufficient time for biometric data capture at the test center. The test will start at 2:30 p.m. After 02.45 p.m., no candidate will be allowed to appear for the Afternoon Session Test. Note that no extra time will be given for candidates who report late at the test centre.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget, study material, mobile phone or any helping material.
- Without valid admit card no candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
- An authorized person will verify and authenticate your Admit Card against the photo-id on the day of the test. Please preserve this authenticated Admit Card for further PI-WAT or ST-PI processes.
- Cell phones, calculators, watch calculators, alarm clocks, digital watches with built-in calculators/ memory or any electronic or smart devices are not be allowed in the examination hall.
SET/SLAT/SEED/SITEEE 2018 will be organized across 85 cities all over India. A candidate may choose three preferences of test cities of the following:
Agra, Kochi/Ernakulam, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Mysuru, Ahmednagar, Gangtok / Bardang, Nagpur, Ajmer, Guwahati, Nashik, Aligarh, Gwalior, Navi Mumbai, Allahabad, Hooghly, Nellore, Ambala, Howrah, Panipat, Amravati, Hubli, Panjim, Amritsar, Hyderabad, Patiala, Anand, Indore, Patna, Aurangabad, Jabalpur, Port Blair, Bareilly, Jaipur, Pune, Belagavi(Belgaum), Jalandhar, Raipur, Bengaluru, Jammu, Rajkot, Bhilai, Jamshedpur, Ranchi , Bhopal, Jhansi, Roorkee, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Shillong, Bilaspur, Kanpur, Shimla, Chandigarh/Mohali, Karnal, Siliguri, Chennai, Kolhapur, Solapur, Coimbatore, Surat, Cuttack, Kota, Thane, Dehradun, Kottayam, Thiruvananthapuram, Delhi NCR 1 (Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad), Kozhikode, Thrissur, Delhi NCR 2 (NOIDA, Greater NOIDA, Gaziabad), Lucknow, Udaipur, Dhanbad, Ludhiana, Vadodara, Dibrugarh, Madurai, Varanasi, Asansol/Durgapur, Meerut, Vijayawada & Visakhapatnam.