Symbiosis (SET) 2018 Application Form Released – Apply Here
Symbiosis (SET) 2018 Application Form has been released from 30th January 2018. Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) is conducted by the Symbiosis International University. It is a University level entrance test for those students who wish to get admission in various undergraduate courses in SIU affiliated institutions. Interested students can appear once in a year for SET exam. Here, we are providing the details of Symbiosis (SET) Application Form 2018 including eligibility, exam dates, how to apply, etc.
Symbiosis (SET) 2018 Application Form – Released
Symbiosis SET 2018 (SET General/SLAT/SEED/SITEE) application form has been released from 30th January 2018. Click here to fill the application form.
Symbiosis SET 2018 application form for international candidates has been released now. Click here to fill application form.
Click here to check Symbiosis SET 2018 Guidelines.
Note: For Engineering, if a candidate applies to seek admission on the basis of test other than SITEEE, he/she need not register for the same; rather he/she may apply directly to the concerned institute.
Click here to check Symbiosis SET 2018 Information Bulletin.
Students can check the Symbiosis (SET) 2018 Application Form details in this section:
- Online registration for SET can be done via online mode only.
- Candidates can apply for maximum two tests, one in the morning session (viz Law or Design) and another in afternoon session (viz General or Engineering).
- The registration process has been started from 30th January 2018.
- The application window will open till 14th April 2018.
- At the time of registration, students have to upload their latest photograph ( not be more than 3 months old) with size not more than 100 KB.
- Students are advised to take a printout of filled-in application form for their own record.
Note: Any Changes in the online application form (except test city preferences and admission category) will be entertained only up to the closing date of Registration i.e. 14th April 2018. No changes will be permitted after closing date under any circumstances. No change of test city requests will be entertained once candidates have completed their Online SET/SLAT/SEED/SITEEE 2018 registration.
Candidates have options to submit the application fee viz i) Billdesk Gateway ii) Axis Bank Gateway iii) Indian Bank Gateway iv) Demand Draft. The application fee is Rs. 1750 for each test. If you are registering for one test in the morning (SLAT/SEED) and one test in the afternoon (SET/SITEEE), the fees are Rs. 3500. The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances. Through DD, students can make payment in any nationalized bank ( DD must be drawn in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat, payable at Pune). Students who will make payment through DD are required to send the application fee receipt and a print copy of DD to the given address:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi,
Note: A candidate is required to make separate non-refundable payment of Rs.1000/- per programme per institute at this stage.
Students can register for SET 2018 after checking their eligibility which is as follows:
- Qualifying Exam: Students must pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Minimum marks: Students have to qualify the qualifying exam with minimum 45% marks in aggregate. Reserved category candidates have to obtain at least 40% marks in qualifying exam.
SET Application Dates 2018
Check the official exam schedule for SET 2018 is given below:
|Online registration open from||30th January 2018|
|Closing date of Registration||14th April 2018|
|Payment of registration fee||14th April 2018|
|SET exam date||5th May 2018|
How to Apply
Students have to follow the following steps in order to apply for SET 2018:
- Visit the official link (link is provided above).
- Click on “New Registration” button.
- After that, click on “I Agree” to accept terms an conditions.
- Fill the registration details and click on “Save & continue”.
- An email containing your SET ID and Password will be sent to your registered email id.
- Preserve these details for further use.
- Now, fill the remaining SET 2018 application form.
- Select the institute/programme in which you want to get admission.
- Upload your latest scanned photograph by clicking on “Choose File”.
- Pay the application fee.
- The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will send you an email about the confirmation of payment.
- Take a printout of the filled-in application form for further references.